Wembley hotels

Staying in Hemel Hempstead about 40 of us, our kid booked it reckons theres a raft of boozers on the High Street within staggering distance.! Has anyone stayed there and what's the best pubs and where's best for a midnight madras ?

Staying in Hemel Hempstead about 40 of us, our kid booked it reckons theres a raft of boozers on the High Street within staggering distance.! Has anyone stayed there and what's the best pubs and where's best for a midnight madras ?

I have been down there a lot with work. The best curry houses are The Olive or Sitar. The old town has few boozers, The Old Bell and Kings Arms are probably the best, there are a couple of curry houses there but I didn’t get to try them. Near The Olive is The Queens Head which is a nice boozer, shows footy and nice vibe. The actual town centre isn’t that great but there is a nice Turkish restaurant called Opuz there.

I also recommend the pizzas from Topps Takeaway.

Let me know if you need anything else.

We are staying in the Wembley High Road travelodge. Stayed there for the last 3 league cup finals. Decent location and not too expensive.

I have been down there a lot with work. The best curry houses are The Olive or Sitar. The old town has few boozers, The Old Bell and Kings Arms are probably the best, there are a couple of curry houses there but I didn’t get to try them. Near The Olive is The Queens Head which is a nice boozer, shows footy and nice vibe. The actual town centre isn’t that great but there is a nice Turkish restaurant called Opuz there.

I also recommend the pizzas from Topps Takeaway.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Brilliant Cheers

We are staying in the Wembley High Road travelodge. Stayed there for the last 3 league cup finals. Decent location and not too expensive.
Even better if we get that end.Quite a few City pubs on the way back.
I try and stay there all the time if we are at Wembley.
Takes the strain away of going back to central London after the game.
They close the bar for a couple of hours after the game finishes.
Then weirdly let you buy your drink from the Tesco next to it.
You are then allowed to drink your carry out in the bar area.

Booked in New Wembley park premier inn ... its about a 30 yard walk from the stadium.
And as another poster said there is much more going on around Wembley than there was a few years ago ..
I never get tired of these days out ... enjoy !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.