Wembley Plans (LC Final V Aston Villa) Sun 1st March 2020

I usually stay over but friends I meet can't go this year. Anyone used a decent coach service? I have looked at soccer express, looking for a better coach as the journey can be a drag, they do a VIP for £65 which seems reasonable.

Just seen a post on another thread about Soccer Express Travel that runs from Belle Vue. Has anyone used these before? Are they any good? Usually head down on the train and have a good drink but keeping cost down this year! Don't really fancy it if it's full of kids and families (no offence meant just personal preference).

Just seen a post on another thread about Soccer Express Travel that runs from Belle Vue. Has anyone used these before? Are they any good? Usually head down on the train and have a good drink but keeping cost down this year! Don't really fancy it if it's full of kids and families (no offence meant just personal preference).

Just posted similar, about £65 for the top coach but you can get it for about £39, no idea what they are like, hopefully someone knows.

Just posted similar, about £65 for the top coach but you can get it for about £39, no idea what they are like, hopefully someone knows.
Sorry fella didn't see your post. Yeah me and the old man are looking at them but no idea, fingers crossed somebody on here knows! CAn't work out if the pics on their website are legit or just nicked off the internet haha

Sorry fella didn't see your post. Yeah me and the old man are looking at them but no idea, fingers crossed somebody on here knows! CAn't work out if the pics on their website are legit or just nicked off the internet haha

Yes someone called sallycat has put about three posts on the travel section advertising them which makes me slightly suspicious, surely one would suffice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.