Wembley Poznan

There is a light said:
One things for sure, if this gets moved to the Atmosphere forum no-one will read it so it won't happen.

All for it by the way, it still looks class when it is done en masse. It's just a shame most people are too cool to Poznan now.

It's never too cool and yer never too old to Poznan. (I've just broken a self-imposed rule of never using a noun as a verb. Shit, this forum brings out the worst in people!)

uweuweuwe said:
Do it during abide with me to show disgust at the way the FA have treated the fans.
Do it immediately after, when it goes quiet - and chant "3pm" at the same time! Even better to miss a beat so you don't jump on the 4th beat... (It would actually get us all jumping at the same time which we've never managed to do!)

-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:35 am --

Vic said:
uweuweuwe said:
Do it during abide with me to show disgust at the way the FA have treated the fans.
Do it immediately after, when it goes quiet - and chant "3pm" at the same time! Even better to miss a beat so you don't jump on the 4th beat... (It would actually get us all jumping at the same time which we've never managed to do!)

In fact, I think we should tell the press we're planning it - they'd publicise it, get more doing it (including Wigan fans) and even if it didn't come off we'd have made the point!

On such a good day as The FA Cup final
We should be bouncing, let all the world know we will never turn into
Plastics who sit quiet and take photos
Let's continue as we always have
Enjoy ourselves to the Max
The Poznan brings the fun side out of people and relaxes others who are not normally boisterous
Let's take a note out of Dortmunds book and give the players something to associate with us like they did in the last final when they done the Poznan for us
I agree we don't need to Poznan at the start but it must be done en masse at a set time either 23rd Min, when the ref blows to restart the game after our 1st goal
The choice is yours

If we score -- that is when we should do it and why not, it does look brilliant. We should only do it when the other team is read out against that shower of shit

doing the poznan now is like watching a legend like gazza playing in china

lets remember the good times, it was a good laugh but its died a death now.

pockets of fans trying to get it going is just making us look abit daft to be fair

PistonBlue said:
There was a bloke behind me doing what I can only describe as a 'running Poznan' as he was sort of jogging on the spot. An interesting technique.

Behind, or in front?
;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.