Wembley Poznan

uweuweuwe said:
Do it during abide with me to show disgust at the way the FA have treated the fans.
They're treating us to a great day out that I cannot wait for I'm that excited, at a fantastic stadium for the world's oldest cup competition's final.

-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:00 am --

de niro said:
If a mod moves this I'll bring it back :-)

We should do the Poznan but not during Wigan team sheet being announced.
We did it when Stoke's team was read out and it was great then.

Caveman said:
uweuweuwe said:
Do it during abide with me to show disgust at the way the FA have treated the fans.
They're treating us to a great day out that I cannot wait for I'm that excited, at a fantastic stadium for the world's oldest cup competition's final.

-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:00 am --

de niro said:
If a mod moves this I'll bring it back :-)

We should do the Poznan but not during Wigan team sheet being announced.
We did it when Stoke's team was read out and it was great then.

yes but sjoke are cunts, wigan are ok.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Poznan didn't work against Chelsea...Why try it again Wigan?

its got fuck all to do with you. you are practactly one of them. should be giving your ticket up to a manc. bloody tourists.

blue b4 the moon said:
Tried to get it going in the semi in 135 nobody wanted to know, a few pockets broke out in different blocks.

Chances are it's died now. Shame really but it died the day City brought out T-shirts. As someone said above 'too cool' to Poznan.....it's perhaps to square.

From my view it spread all the way accross from 129 to about 138 / 9 behind the goal against chelsea. I thought it was good effort after every goal.

ANY1aBLUE said:
uweuweuwe said:

No.

This. One of the best moments of the last final was singing this. Always wanted to do it since being a kid.

gillymcfc said:
Never too cool to Poznan
Some fans just can't be bothered
They want new successful city to entertain them rather than us engage with each other and bring fun to the party
I'll never get too old (possibly) or boring to not want the ground en masses to Poznan again

Lets all do the Poznan
Let's all do the Poznan
At wemberlee
I am with you, we will be doing it once again.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:05 pm --<br /><br />
Mancini Manus Domini said:
Why not drop ticker tape when they walk on to the pitch, and do the Poznan when they are warming up?
I will start cutting now :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.