Wembley seat swaps

KEEGANS PERM

Thought that there might be other people in the same boat as us looking to swap seats to be nearer family/mates so worth a thread?

Have got one in block 551(almost halfway line), hoping to swap for one as near as possible to block 531. Category 4 ticket.

PM if this suits you, ta.

might have a £72 ticket available to swap for a £40 or £56er……..will have to make up the difference in price as he's skint……let me kno via PM

Sunderland fan here. Strange one this lads but does anyone know of anyone who has got a ticket for the Sunderland end. I've got tickets for the City end and wondered if any of you have ended up the opposite and would like to swap?

3 72 pound upper tier seats, swap for 72 pound lower standing or lesser price lower standing.

Hi,
I have Cat 1 or 2 Junior ticket in Block 126, and I want to swap it for an adult anywhwere in our end ( sort the cost difference out if any). Basically we bought a junior as a last resort, for our minibus driver, and he is going to chance using it, but would feel better with an adult ticket! The tickets not for sale sorry, just a swap.

Pm me if poss.

Thanks

I've got 2 tickets for the city end (unsure of the numbers as I haven't collected them yet) but as the name suggests am a Sunderland fan. Anyone willing to swap like for like for the Sunderland end? Not bothered about differing face values, would post this as a new topic but the site won't let me.

I have tks in the Sunderland end if either of you two want to pm me. I tried to pm you both earlier.

Sunderland fan here looking to swap 2 tickets in the City end (behind the goal) for 2 in the SAFC end!

PM if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.