Wembley pubs

Went here back in 2011 ( semi v Rags ) - Great atmosphere and fairly cheep beer if i remember rightly ( was worse for wear ). Only downside was the walk up to Wembley off the tube with it going off left right and centre. took this vid outside

Went here back in 2011 ( semi v Rags ) - Great atmosphere and fairly cheep beer if i remember rightly ( was worse for wear ). Only downside was the walk up to Wembley off the tube with it going off left right and centre. took this vid outside

Nice arse crack

Man City struggling to sell out 33,000 allocation for FA Cup semi-final

Come on lads the coach is waiting!

C91hxYQW0AEbo7D.jpg

Found this on twitter.

That is actually quite witty. Made me chuckle anyway

This place sits east side of wembley (home end). Im suprised theres going to be city only clubs in and around the gooners side of wembley.
Dollis Hill / Willesden is just outside of the one and a half mile stadium zone so the police can't dictate to any pubs or clubs who they can have in. We have used these clubs for every Wembley visit except the Chelsea game (they claimed it before us)

If you are talking about wilsden working man's club the answer is no,for the semi,as they have a function on.
We normally take our coach there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.