Wembley tickets - Update Page 9

squirtyflower

With their usual efficiency the club have sent out the FA Cup Final tickets as stated.
They were mixed in the post this morning so opened them up with glee.

Except there were only two tickets where there should be five.
Then checked the tickets, correct block but wrong row and seat number. So instead of five £145 tickets I have two at £115.

What is more galling is I didn’t want the £145 tickets and when I realised the mistake, about one minute after purchase, they said they couldn’t alter them for me as they’d already been processed, printed and being readied for dispatch and that it was too late to be stopped.
I knew at the time they were lying ****s and couldn’t be arsed changing then over as it required a little bit of commitment and customer care, something they are sadly lacking in.

Proof that they weren’t automatically dispatched now I have the wrong tickets.

Just had the email to say they've been dispatched.

Tickets going to my son's address down south who is away on training. Going to ask his lady to open his mail tonight so we know all is ok.

It shouldn't be like this we should all be happy that the agency can organise piss up in a brewery.

With their usual efficiency the club have sent out the FA Cup Final tickets as stated.

Then checked the tickets, correct block but wrong row and seat number. So instead of five £145 tickets I have two at £115.

What is more galling is I didn’t want the £145 tickets and when I realised the mistake, about one minute after purchase, they said they couldn’t alter them for me as they’d already been processed, printed and being readied for dispatch and that it was too late to be stopped.
I knew at the time they were lying ****s and couldn’t be arsed changing then over as it required a little bit of commitment and customer care, something they are sadly lacking in.

Be careful in accepting anything the ticket office say, we got sent a ticket for the wrong row for the league cup final and were told to use the ticket and just go to the seat purchased, no surprise that the ticket was refused and one of our party missed most of first half trying to get the ticket changed despite proof by way of an email what had happened.

Despite having the email confirmation and a written note of the order number I am never confident until the actual tickets arrive.

Mine landed today and are correct (thank God) but I had some problems purchasing them online. For the LC Final & FAC Semi it was dead easy but on this occasion it kept flagging up 'no tickets available for this event'. I was buying immediately the third window opened ! After going backwards & forwards on the screens a few times it finally let me purchase tickets.
it's a sad state of affairs when, after all the good things the Club has done over the past 11 years, we still have a ticketing system which is unreliable.

£725 for five tickets. Christ, the game's gone mate.

They might be someone else’s tickets.

I’d get to the ticket office if you can.

Don’t drop this as it’s a major **** up.

Mine arrived today, all okay. League Cup final ones never arrived though, nor did Everton away this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.