Wembley tickets - Update Page 9

Arrived yesterday then foolishly left them near the kettle.

Mrs has had a strop on all week (not even red week), despite her going away on the p*ss for 3 days to Spain today with 15 of her girly mates, and, she still managed to "accidentally" knock over a mug of coffee over the tickets.

The week started great on Monday (around 926pm) but has rapidly gone downhill ever since.

I hope the card reader doesn't throw a wobbler when we try and scan in next week.

I’ll give them a ring and see what’s going on mate cheers

I did this last week mate.

The explanation given by Thomas Cook was they were still awaiting City confirming to them the season card numbers were legit.

Which, although plausible, didn't explain why she was then able to action me and my lad being on the bus and changing from pending.

I still expect a cock-up somewhere when it comes to a confirm email for which bus we are on.

Can anyone tell me if we are able to use the car parks which are next to the away coach park?

The explanation given by Thomas Cook was they were still awaiting City confirming to them the season card numbers were legit.

Which, although plausible, didn't explain why she was then able to action me and my lad being on the bus and changing from pending.

I still expect a cock-up somewhere when it comes to a confirm email for which bus we are on.

Can anyone tell me if we are able to use the car parks which are next to the away coach park?
After the club/TC's previous cock-ups with coaches I hope for the best for all blues travelling with them.

It's going to be crazy before setting off.

I was going to ask this also as plan to leave my car there. Does anyone know what the coaches have on e.g a bog! And sockets for phone chargers or are they 1970 versions still?

Have to be careful with Thomad Cook for the League Cup final everything was ok until I got to the ground and found they'd put me and my grandson.on to different coaches.

I made 2 bookings via the TC website. 1st for me and my lad . Then it became evident he had been priced out of the match ticket pricing so thought I best make a 2nd booking just for me as I assumed the first one would be cancelled once they realised only one of us had a match ticket on said 1st booking. This also seemed to be backed up when they sent me a reminder e-mail to apply for my sons match ticket as this booking was on hold.
Very strangely today the coach booking for the 2 of us (1st)is now confirmed and the one on my own is still pending.Prayers for sanity cometh the 18th!!

I was going to ask this also as plan to leave my car there. Does anyone know what the coaches have on e.g a bog! And sockets for phone chargers or are they 1970 versions still?

Probably dusting-off the Finglands fleet.

Yes you can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.