Wembley Travel Plans - Underground strike suspended P4

Train.
Birmingham to Banbury and then Banbury to Wembley.
Change at High Wycombe on way back.
Get back to Birmingham at 5 past midnight.
Number 9 bus to Halesowen.
Back in house for 1am or fall asleep pissed up and wake up sunday morning somewhere in London
Should be direct trains coming back, so no need to change. I found a pdf of the amended schedule Chiltern used after the 2nd semi and every train (for a few hours) from Marylebone stopped at Wembley so hoping it's the same. I'm risking parking at Warwick Parkway on the back of it!

EDIT: This confirms it (pages 8 & 9) ...

https://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/...-May-London-HighWycombe-Oxford-Birmingham.pdf

Effectively, direct trains from Wembley Stadium to B'ham @ 1910, 1940, 2010, 2040, 2110

Last edited:
Driving down early Saturday. Premier Inn at Ruislip is full, so we are stopping at the one next to Wembley Stadium (they certainly know it's cup final day the robbing bastards). Might have a beer or three, a curry & pass out somewhere on Saturday night. Leisurely drive back on Sunday.

HI I am travelling from Australia for the FA Cup final and wondering if anyone can let me know which pubs around the stadium the City supporters will be at thanks

Open return train ticket to Euston so heading down about 9am and then will be looking like the overground train to Wembley Central. Then (hopefully) catch the last one back Saturday night. I usually get the coach so not sure what it’s like trying to get back to Euston after the game, is an hour and a half enough time to get there?

Open return train ticket to Euston so heading down about 9am and then will be looking like the overground train to Wembley Central. Then (hopefully) catch the last one back Saturday night. I usually get the coach so not sure what it’s like trying to get back to Euston after the game, is an hour and a half enough time to get there?

Did it for semi mate,and back at Euston with loads of time to spare,and that game kicked off half hour later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.