Wembley visits as a Blue - How Many?

CatMan

Sure there was a similar thread some time back, however try as I might I cannot find it so Mods feel free to merge and bump if it can be found.

Anyway, today is my 10th visit to Wembley to watch City. The last 7 have come thick and fast with the previous 3 being the 81 Cup Replay, 85 Full Members and 99 Play Off. In my car today I will have an elderly gent who managed the 55 and 56 Cup Finals but missed the 69 Cup Final, 70 League Cup and a few more recently due to health.

By my reckoning not many who attended the 33 and 34 Cup Finals will still be around (or are they?) so has anyone on here got/getting today 100% attendance for the following l7 games;

55 Cup Final
56 Cup Final
69 Cup Final
70 League Cup
74 League Cup
76 League Cup
81 Cup Final
81 Replay
85 Full Members
99 Play Off
11 Cup Semi
11 Cup Final
11 Shield
13 Cup Semi
13 Cup Final
14 League Cup
14 Shield

If you have then you are hardcore and have suffered more than most!

I used to be able to name them all, as there weren't many, to be honest, nowadays i've lost count, there just seems to be soooo many1

I think I've done 8 which isn't too bad for a club known for cock ups! The Tottenham Cup final and replay in 81 look to be missing by the way.

7 including today to the 'New' one and 3 to the old one (missed '99 due to a holiday booked after York away and the first game v Tottenham due to work.

Must admit I thought 3 would always be the final total for many years.

My first was '74 and I have not missed one since. Mind you, these days, Wembley is as good as a home game for me as it is closer to where I currently live than any Premier League ground; although distance to QPR must be similar. Probably set off for the game in about an hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.