Wembley was buzzing

dzeko's gecko

We must have put on the best show of support ever seen at new Wembley? - we were immense, even through the battering we had for the first 20 mins!

Re: Wembley was buzzing

I was listening to 606 and savage was saying the blue end was absolutely rocking and now im listening to the the sports bar on talksport where andy goldstein(united fan) said the same. Makes me proud to be a blue.

Well done Blues!!

Glad you all have enjoyed a fantastic day!

The atmosphere just got better and better in the City end. Can't wait the missus to go to bed so I can watch the recording of the game.

need a new knee cap and a new voicebox! theres going to a far few bolton fans with broken seats tomorrow.

Can I just confirm that the new wembley is indeed a shithole and other than decent sized concourse offers nothing.

Looking forward to seeing some video of YouTube, especially of Bluemoon at the end since those ITV wankers ended the show before it.

hello said:
need a new knee cap and a new voicebox! theres going to a far few bolton fans with broken seats tomorrow.

Can I just confirm that the new wembley is indeed a shithole and other than decent sized concourse offers nothing.

But a pie and a pint is £8.60. That's practically giving it away!

You guys were nothing short of a credit to the club...awesome,,,wish i was there sobs

Wolfy said:
hello said:

But a pie and a pint is £8.60. That's practically giving it away!

Guy in front me ordered the chicken nugget thing twice and two pints handed over £20 and the cheeky woman wanted more..... the poor batard nearly needed mouth to mouth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.