Wembley Way Trouble

Just did a quick search and found nothing on it...

I'm a bit too young to remember the 1993 semi final between T'Blades and T'Owls, but they had their semi moved from Elland Road to Wembley.

Was this a massive kick off everywhere?

Having lived in Sheffield for 3 years I know how big that rivalry is. In fact I'd say I saw more issues with these two than I've seen between City and United. And I didn't even go to a Sheffield derby, yet I've been to the last 9/10 Manchester derbies (home and away!)

Im a idiot from ragcafe and think this thread is hillweareus.

I'm on coach number one for O'Neils Boylesque Dickheads Jolly Boys outting.

I'm a really really moody rag. I'm so hard i sumtimes wear two black hoodies.

Some of you citeh pansies are gunna get it big style from us top boys.

the 1993 derby between sheff.utd and the pigs from swillsbrough.was a nightmare.so much trouble.live in aston rotherham so know about the rivalry.all my mates are blades.getting back to wembley let the dirty rags bring it.fucking morons

Didn't they get a kicking after trying a similar trick there against Everton?

i was at sheffield semi with a blades mate in 93 ... was hardly 'so much trouble' ... there was a large blades firm down for the game but it all passed off relatively peacefully, although seem to remember someone got run over in the coach park. certainly was not 'mayhem', and in many ways their rivalry was more violent than ours at the time - in terms of events that happened regardless of whether the two teams were playing. i remember that day that there was a lot of mixing, especially on the tubes, and very little trouble. i can't see this being much different, to be honest. as someone said above, most will not see any trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.