Wembley

sheikmedick

Did anyone get ejected from the Wigan end before the game on Saturday for fuck all.me and my young daughter had a right job getting in the ground.got our tickets off the f.a for £115 each.absolute disgrace they think they can treat people like this.I don,t think the Germans will stand for it in two weeks.

In hindsight I would love to have got chucked for something/anything but the players didn't give me anything to shout for!

You honestly believe they will treat The Germans like they treated us?

They will have free reign in that stadium allowed to do whatever they please... Drink on the roundabout? no problem...

spacecadet said:
I was in 119 with grandson (aged 9) got soaked with rain last 15mins, £115 per ticket no concessions. Shit stadium and cost far far too much.

Everything about the day was wrong .

The stadium in the wrong place , rip off food and drink , mini cabs charging too much , 20 / 25 mins walk to underground .

The infrastructure .

The rain ( can not blame London ).

Too many pissed out of there heads .

The result .

The ticket prices .

Had a row later .

No I did not enjoy .

Things got much much better after a few beers later !! do not ask .

Why Always Ste said:
You honestly believe they will treat The Germans like they treated us?

They will have free reign in that stadium allowed to do whatever they please... Drink on the roundabout? no problem...

The Police would have continued to allow us to drink on the roundabout but for the morons that caused the carnage against Yoonited.

On the plus side, if we get there again, there will be no problem getting tickets.

If this forum is representative of our total support, I reckon there's at least 20,000 who went to the final, who will never be going back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.