Wenger again...

schfc6

This man is a joke. Every day. He's like a bitter rag.

Now we tapped up Sagna. Or so he 'thinks' maybe.

From MEN.

Arsene Wenger has hinted that City may have 'tapped up' defender Bacary Sagna.

The Frenchman joined the Blues on a free transfer this summer following the expiry of his final contract with the Gunners.

But Wenger believes Sagna ran down his deal after becoming aware of interest from City long before the last six months of his stay - the period in which negotiations with other clubs are permitted.

"Why did he go to City? You should ask him that question," he said.

"I made him a proposal to stay and he chose Man City. Did he choose that a long time ago? Maybe. It looks like to me it was agreed a long time ago.

"There is always an element of disappointment because he came here as an unknown and he became a French international.

"But I respect Sagna a lot because until the last day of his contract he was super-professional.

"He decided to go somewhere else but he was ready to die on the football pitch and I respect that. Ideally I would have loved him to stay."

The footballing world has changed a great deal in the last nine years.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/4669433.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 669433.stm</a>

I appreciate our bosses are above all this. But sometimes, I wish they would respond and show him what a jealous old guy he is! Anyway, we are always the winners

1 bit of silverware in 10 years maybe that's the answer wenger you just don't like the truth

Really surprised he isn't being charged for bringing the game into disrepute.

Either that or City could surely sue him for slander?

I bet Pellers is pissing himself every time he reads this mans comments he really is a sad git who needs to consentrate on his own club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.