Wenger,an absolute disgrace

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
citykev28 said:
I never suggested he wouldn't give his all. I said he'd be unhappy. An unhappy player is not good for a squad. Do you honestly believe that Arsenal would have been title contenders if they'd kept him this season, bearing in mind they probably wouldn't have Cazorla, Giroud and Podolski?

No but would've had much more chance to finish in the top 4 and then be able to attract better quality players looking to play in the CL as replacement for him

So the options are -

a) Sell him for £24 million in a close season where you've just qualified for the Champions League and re-invest the money on players.

b) Wait a season until a close season when you might have qualified for the Champions League, let him go for free and then re-invest the no £0 on better players than you could have had 12 months earlier.

I'm a bit stoned here but here's my thoughts. I think I forgot what I was gonna say. Oh yeah. I think he's getttin paid a lot more than what we think by Arsenal..

Wenger: "Sell him, but only if you let me have my annual couple of rants about never selling him, my youtube hits don't grow on Le fuckin trees you know".

Arsenal: " You're lookin a bid Dead Mr Wenger. I'll get our Shila to stitch another tier on that coat"

SOLD!

If they miss out on the CL, they'll have lost money.

The Arsenal ownership are a disgrace to allow the team to be debased by selling to domestic rivals, and Wenger is their official apologist.

Something something arsenal way.
Something something money.
Something something doing it the right way.

Blue Haze said:

The Arsenal ownership are a disgrace to allow the team to be debased by selling to domestic rivals, and Wenger is their official apologist.

If they'd kept him this season, they'd have lost £24 million and not had him next season, thus risking missing out albeit a year later but £24 million down.

It wasn't a bad decision to sell him and City fans are simply upset that he went to United. If he'd joined us, there wouldn't be a thread on here moaning what a disgrace Wenger is despite it being an identical situation.

citykev28 said:
Blue Haze said:

If they'd kept him this season, they'd have lost £24 million and not had him next season, thus risking missing out albeit a year later but £24 million down.

It wasn't a bad decision to sell him and City fans are simply upset that he went to United. If he'd joined us, there wouldn't be a thread on here moaning what a disgrace Wenger is despite it being an identical situation.

Spot on to be honest.

Not exactly like, but similar to, Tevez coming here. Baconface was slated about this and we are Champions whereas the rags are merely a bit ahead at present.

citykev28 said:
I never suggested he wouldn't give his all. I said he'd be unhappy. An unhappy player is not good for a squad. Do you honestly believe that Arsenal would have been title contenders if they'd kept him this season, bearing in mind they probably wouldn't have Cazorla, Giroud and Podolski?

Cazorla already agreed to join Arsenal before van Persie left.

citykev28 said:
Blue Haze said:

Nah. Thought Wenger was a disgrace long before Van Persie. We laugh every summer when he sells his best players.

No club with any self respect would sell off all their best players to their rivals, RVP or no. Hell, they diluted the talent at Arsenal so badly we cannot even call them rivals anymore. They miss out on the CL, they'll wish they didn't. We've seen how hard it is to join the CL club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.