Wenger "Clubs Must Respect Rules"/FFP “not normal”

that's a east question he just used all the vouchers from the cigs packets he saved up haha talk was he had over 5 million of these

38323572-595-640x480.jpg

Jesus Christ, Embassy vouchers, that's a blast from the past

Nothing Wenger says should be believed. He was the highest paid manager in the world for ten years and part of the management team at Arsenal who lined their pockets while fleecing their supporters with the highest ticket prices in Europe. He's a total hypocrite and it's no surprise he has ended up working for FIFA...one of the most corrupt organisations in the world. He has never had a good word to say about City and was one of the people who started fuelling the smear campaign against our owners well before he left Arsenal.

The two faced frog.
Came over to England to manage arsenal and started to fill there youth teams full of performance drugs.
I despise him.
C.T.I.D

Can someone remind me the name of Arsenal's ground please and if it did happen to get named for lots of money that I don't think any other ground did in England at that time, who was the Arsenal manager when this happened? Thanks in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.