Wenger: "I wouldn't swap places with Manchester City,"

Re: Wenger:

PistonBlue said:
Lucky13 said:
allan harper said:
He should be more concerned about his own job.

He's doing a great job for the Board at Arse, why would they sack him?

That's Arsenal's problem. They are content to sustain a profitable business that doesn't actually seriously compete for trophies.

The Board are happy with that and Wenger is selling their message for them, just listening to the radio and to a man the Tarquins are saying so long as they finish 4th and above Spuds their happy because they can't compete with City , Chelsea and rags.

The propaganda war at Arse has been won.

Re: Wenger: "I wouldn't swap places with Manchester City,"

Lucky13 said:
allan harper said:
He should be more concerned about his own job.

He's doing a great job for the Board at Arse, why would they sack him?

We'll see how great the board think of him at the end of the season, if they fail to finish in the top 4.

blue saturday said:
as they havent been champions for nine years Wenger should be grateful that UEFA still put them in pot A in the "champions" league

Prem position doesn't affect their UEFA co-efficiency. Consistently qualifying from the group stage does that.

What will change that is a repeat of not qualifying for the CL.

It's good that he's content with mediocrity and just finishing in the CL places every season

Personally I prefer aiming to be the best, even though it make time to get past some hurdles

Ask the majority of the fans whether they'd swap places with us?
I was listening to 606 on Saturday and more and more are beginning to turn against him.
His latest comments will have only made things worse with the doubters, especially after his belief that finishing top four is more important than winning a trophy!

Re: Wenger: "I wouldn't swap places with Manchester City,"

squirtyflower said:
It's good that he's content with mediocrity and just finishing in the CL places every season

Personally I prefer aiming to be the best, even though it make time to get past some hurdles
Its a trophy to them though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.