Wenger leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

I think the reason that Wenger dislikes City so much is not all about money but the fact that we have won the league playing fantastic football with skillful players like Silva.

He replaced (lol) Viera with Fabregas and tried to play a Barca like style but it did not work for him as he players lacked grit and character. Our play this season must have made him weep as it it what he has tried and failed to achieve for over a decade.

The new manager (whoever it is) is saddled with that muppet Ozil. He will have a few decent players though. I expect them to push for top 4 next season.

so annoying how he kept winning the FA cup thanks to endless home draws against lower league opposition,but kept him hanging around for a season like this where ,as Pep said it was a pleasure to "compete" against him,lol

Breath of fresh air when he came to the Prem. He built 3 great teams.

Should have taken one of the numerous top job offers when his stock was high.

You have to respect what he has done for arsenal. 22 years is a long time. I wonder who will replace him? I think allegri from juve and jardim from Monaco are good options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.