Wenger out...........

deynaskaz

LOvely football played over the years but if they fail to win a trophy again this season there team will fall apart, with cesc on his way to Barca, ithink Wenger has failed in his arsenal project in not winning fook all in 4 years .
Bacon face achieved more with his kids and has built 3 teams in the time Wenger has been trying to build one , there total disreguard for teams that spend money and there were far superior to yow attitude is going to bite them on there arse..........Discuss.

I don't think he's too far away from it, and despite them being the form team (before this week) think they have no chance of the title and will be closer to 5th than 1st this season.

moomba said:
I don't think he's too far away from it, and despite them being the form team (before this week) think they have no chance of the title and will be closer to 5th than 1st this season.

Think they'll be slap bang in the middle, destined for 3rd tbh.

I think if there relying on eduardo they will definatley be closer to 5th ,which leaves us even more chance of finishing in the top 4 as i cant see liverpool doing it either based on there squad strengh.
Just think if Wenger does cock it up again the russians or the yanks will force the change and the prem is in for some major changes in the next couple of years...........

Not a chance he'll be sacked.

They have many players who shouldn't be playing as many games as they do if they want to win the title (Song, Diaby, Bendtner, Denilson, Eboue) but as a squad they're only 1 or 2 top class players away from a serious title challenging team.

pee dubya said:
Not a chance he'll be sacked.

They have many players who shouldn't be playing as many games as they do if they want to win the title (Song, Diaby, Bendtner, Denilson, Eboue) but as a squad they're only 1 or 2 top class players away from a serious title challenging team.
Aside from Fabregas and van Persie, Song has probably been our best player this season.

As for Wenger getting sacked, won't happen. He'll only go when he decides to.

Arsenal would be mad to sack him even if he doesn't win anything. And if the likes of Van Persie and cecs do run out of patients then by the looks of the reserves and youth, he has others to come in. You've got to say that the way that club play football and do their business is one to be admired, so if he does go then I hope and pray we get him at Eastlands.

Magri said:
Arsenal would be mad to sack him even if he doesn't win anything. And if the likes of Van Persie and cecs do run out of patients then by the looks of the reserves and youth, he has others to come in. You've got to say that the way that club play football and do their business is one to be admired, so if he does go then I hope and pray we get him at Eastlands.
If you ever get him, he'd want to do it his own way; ie he would opt to promote the youth as opposed to spending money on top players and be competitive. Of course he'd get you playing the best football your club has ever seen but you'd have to be VERY patient with him if you want to win trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.