wenger .. will he bottle it and play van persie n co ? in cc

BLUEMOONBAZ

wenger ... will he bottle it and play van persie n co
in the carling cup ? or stick to his guns and stay with kids .
I think vp comments show there scared and he will play a full team ,
after all it could be there only chance of silverware

Wenger will stick to what he always does in this competition and play a young side. I remember them coming and beating us in this comp a few season's ago with a young side, and we had a full side out then.

As long as Arshavin isn't there doesn't matter either way for me, have a feeling he'd terrorise the left wing especially if Zab starts.

Breaker said:
As long as Arshavin isn't there doesn't matter either way for me, have a feeling he'd terrorise the left wing especially if Zab starts.

Don't forget Fabregas. No Arshavin or Fabregas and I think we'll do them.

I would usually agree that its the kids , but the pressure to win something and vp saying he wants to play makes me think may just be tempted .. i dont care what team he plays tbh in fact i hope vp plays and we stuff them good n proper
i fancy a rag semi awaits us ..

couldn't give a shit if he playes arshavin or bloody bin laden to win this we will have to beat a top side in the semi's or final, bring em on

how is it bottling it if he brings in some of his better players to try and get through to the semi's of a competition?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.