Werder Bremen VS VfL Wolfsburg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hqdream.tv/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hqdream.tv/</a>

Tevez City said:
Its live now. Players to watch:

1- Marko Marin
2- Diego
3- Massimovic

Misimovic is no longer at Wolfsburg, he left before Dzeko.....plays in Russia now...haven't seen the match but since Felix Magath came back Diego, Dejagah and Manzukic are on a good run...they are in the middle of the relegation battle now, this win is monumental....

benCTID said:
Tevez City said:
As always, he will be great addition to Spurs next season

Why would he go they have Lennon, Bale, Kranjer and Bently(back from his loan)??
Krancjar is widely reported as being unsettled as he's not getting much footy; and Bentley isn't good enough - he never earned his place in the team. Won't be surprised if both of them leave in the summer.

And Bale hasn't had the best of luck with injuries. I'd image Marin would challenge Lennon for a first team place, at the very least.

Viva Rivaldo said:
benCTID said:
Why would he go they have Lennon, Bale, Kranjer and Bently(back from his loan)??
Krancjar is widely reported as being unsettled as he's not getting much footy; and Bentley isn't good enough - he never earned his place in the team. Won't be surprised if both of them leave in the summer.

And Bale hasn't had the best of luck with injuries. I'd image Marin would challenge Lennon for a first team place, at the very least.

Could Bale be moved to LB?

benCTID said:
Viva Rivaldo said:

Could Bale be moved to LB?
Aye, but their defence is pretty leaky as it is. For all their lovely free flowing attacking football™, isn't their goal difference nearly 15 less than yours? With bale at LB, he's caught out of position quite a lot, as he bombs forward often, and with Spuds only playing 2 in the middle, there's nobody really to cover, and Marin isn't the best at tracking back.

Could work, if they sacrifice a striker for a midfielder, or play VDV in a deeper role, but I think Bale at LB doesn't really get the best out of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.