We're being spied on.....Help !!!!

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
Any techies out there that that can relieve my paranoia...... Yesterday we went into a local supermarket, we are away for the weekend and had forgotten to bring the dogs food with us. Stopped at a random supermarket and bought a random brand of dog food. A few hours later this same brand of dog food, one that we had never bought before popped up on the wifes facebook, her phone was off and in her bag. I can only assume that the till receipt is somehow linked into her phones GPS whatnot. Anyone got any ideas.......................

Any techies out there that that can relieve my paranoia...... Yesterday we went into a local supermarket, we are away for the weekend and had forgotten to bring the dogs food with us. Stopped at a random supermarket and bought a random brand of dog food. A few hours later this same brand of dog food, one that we had never bought before popped up on the wifes facebook, her phone was off and in her bag. I can only assume that the till receipt is somehow linked into her phones GPS whatnot. Anyone got any ideas.......................

Had she been searching for it on the net?

Your phone will be tracked to within a few 10’s of metres.
Any payments by card will be traceable to a location - the card machine.
Multiple payments over a period of time will be possible to be linked to the location of a phone - therefore linking phone to payment card.
FB will also know location of phone.

FB is run on ads.

I was talking to my son on What's app phone call and we discussed a new laptop. Within 5 minutes adverts for it were appearing on my Face book pages. Nothing was typed just spoken word so something does pick up our conversations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.