United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku passes against Chelsea = 16
Ederson passes against Arsenal = 25 including two to teammates in the opposition half

Great reading

I lifted this from SadCafe yesterday........oh......how they are hurting!!............apologies if you have already seen it.

The main trophy is PL. We are not winning it this year. City will walk the league. We are not winning the CL either. This means that Jose will have his last year under his current contract to win either of these two cups. To be honest, I do not see us spending more than City next summer, so I doubt we will be able to close the gap in quality. Also, taking into account that it is Mou, I expect him to start ruining himself after the shock of losing the league to Conte and Pep. Next season will be more dramatic than the current one.
1f61f.png

I really am drinking in the current situation. CTID!

Just flicked on the City thread, on Red Cafe. They reckon we're lucky. FFS just look at the goal difference, that's not luck.
There is definately more than the average twattage, on there.

Yaek.gif

Utd fans in the chair, city fans walking.
They just can't engage us at the minute, once they loved spouting about their cesspit of a club at every given opportunity, now they won't even mention football.
Love it.

The best own goal I've seen for a while :-) yet the salty alty fan disallowed it....The ****...

The best own goal I've seen for a while :-) yet the salty alty fan disallowed it....The ****...

Not re-watched that before – it's no way a foul, Phil the Face goes to ground because he misjudges the ball coming at him and tries to adjust his feet to compensate, but being the clumsy fuck he is, he falls over and scores a cracker of an own goal!

Barry Glendenning on Football Weekly "...Manchester United are just dirty long ball merchants and nowhere was that more apparent than yesterday, when Fellaini came on, elbows Morata in the head and then they're lumping balls forward to him... How much money have they spent?

He's John Fashanu, and they are Wimbledon 1989, and it's cost them three hundred million quid!"

Yep.

Not re-watched that before – it's no way a foul, Phil the Face goes to ground because he misjudges the ball coming at him and tries to adjust his feet to compensate, but being the clumsy fuck he is, he falls over and scores a cracker of an own goal!
My thoughts also should've stood..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.