"We're missing a player like Nani"

Blue Smarties

You're missing a player like Nani. Nani is too good for you, if he can get into Manchester Uniteds squad then he can get into yours. Gareth Barry wouldn't get into Manchester United reserves. Scholes is better than Yaya Toure, don't even try and fucking deny that.

My Citeh & United team is -

-------------Hart--------------
--Rafael--Kompany--Vidic--Evra--
--Valencia--Scholes--De Jong--Nani--
------Berbatov----Tevez-----------

Rag sat here opinion>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are we missing a Nani type player (a diving twat). Is Scholes really better than Yaya Toure? And yes I am bored.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha....
I think what you'll find he means is Utd are missing a player like Ronaldo...

Blue Smarties said:
You're missing a player like Nani. Nani is too good for you, if he can get into Manchester Uniteds squad then he can get into yours. Gareth Barry wouldn't get into Manchester United reserves. Scholes is better than Yaya Toure, don't even try and fucking deny that.

My Citeh & United team is -

-------------Hart--------------
--Rafael--Kompany--Vidic--Evra--
--Valencia--Scholes--De Jong--Nani--
------Berbatov----Tevez-----------

Rag sat here opinion>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are we missing a Nani type player (a diving twat). Is Scholes really better than Yaya Toure? And yes I am bored.

Whats a nani type player, a poor mans ronaldo with even worse diving skills and nothing else to back it up with
Scholes is nearly dead, Yaya can actually play 90 mins without the need of a zimmer frame

Number one I'm from Manchester. -pulls funny face- You're obviously the one who needs educating, 34 years inabit. :-)

Feeling a bit like a translator, from rag to City. Apparently we're being pricks ;-)

depends on adam johnson, if he reaches the level nanis playing at this calender year then no but we could do with someone with his direct running and ability to get behind defences because it pulls players out of position which we could of done with when teams have parked the bus, silva can pick the passes but someone needs to create the gaps for tevez etc plus the ability to win a game on his own when were not playing well or need to play rapid counters like last night

The idea that Silva wouldn't get into a combined team is preposterous.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Whats a nani type player, a poor mans ronaldo with even worse diving skills and nothing else to back it up with
Scholes is nearly dead, Yaya can actually play 90 mins without the need of a zimmer frame
Nani has been fantastic this season, one of the best wingers in the world on form.

Scholes is still a quality player. Needs a water-carrier next to him, but still the best long passer of the ball in the league; pulled the strings in midfield at the COMS last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.