"We're missing a player like Nani"

Bluemer said:
Rafael best right back in the world for his age; behave time for some down time i think. The thought of what you have said just makes me laugh. Chicharito better than Messi i'll be hearing next.

Are you trying to tell me that he isnt????? I wont have it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bluemer said:
Rafael best right back in the world for his age; behave time for some down time i think. The thought of what you have said just makes me laugh. Chicharito better than Messi i'll be hearing next.

Are you trying to tell me that he isnt????? I wont have it

Totally agree, Lil Chicka is World Class already, better than Tevez and Rooney and Ronaldo, the Mexican Pele no less.
Oh, and he's certainly not a hypocrite even though he prays before every game and then kisses a badge with the devil on it.......

Gotta love the maturity shown here.

I'll say what I've said before, there are some really good posters on this site. Some of them, however, are just laughable.

When judging United players, you just automatically think they're shite because they play for us. For the majority of you, you're literally unable to be impartial when judging our players. You just say "hahah he's shit lol" to try and fit in with the rest, when, realistically, the only time you see our players is on MOTD.

Really need to grow up. Yeah, I hate city and I hate their players, however I'm not fucking blind and can tell that they have real quality.

People critiscising Rafael for example, all you offer is "he's shit"....

Mmm, ok. Let's not offer any explanation, or, heaven forbid, evidence for him being shit, let's just say it because it makes people laugh. Let's just say it because he's a United player and disregard everything good he's done in the past few years.

As for "losing credibility" as a poster. What the fuck, it's an internet forum. Grow up.

When judging United players, you just automatically think they're shite because they play for us. For the majority of you, you're literally unable to be impartial when judging our players. You just say "hahah he's shit lol" to try and fit in with the rest, when, realistically, the only time you see our players is on MOTD.

Christ for a minute thought I had been transferred to red cafe where all they do is blow smoke up the arses of their own players and say city players shit. Checks Logo, yep Bluemoon, what do you expect on a city forum?

MCFC BOB said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Nani has been fantastic this season, one of the best wingers in the world on form.

Scholes is still a quality player. Needs a water-carrier next to him, but still the best long passer of the ball in the league; pulled the strings in midfield at the COMS last season.
Nani has been great, but to be honest, we're doing fine as it is, thanks.

Scholes is not a quality player. He wouldn't get infront of Yaya in a combined team, and leaving Silva out shows to me that you never watch us.

"Scholes is not a quality player" Are you sure?

MCFC BOB said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Nani has been fantastic this season, one of the best wingers in the world on form.

Scholes is still a quality player. Needs a water-carrier next to him, but still the best long passer of the ball in the league; pulled the strings in midfield at the COMS last season.
Nani has been great, but to be honest, we're doing fine as it is, thanks.

Scholes is not a quality player. He wouldn't get infront of Yaya in a combined team, and leaving Silva out shows to me that you never watch us.

"Scholes is not a quality player" Are you sure?

Blue Smarties said:
You're missing a player like Nani. Nani is too good for you, if he can get into Manchester Uniteds squad then he can get into yours. Gareth Barry wouldn't get into Manchester United reserves. Scholes is better than Yaya Toure, don't even try and fucking deny that.

My Citeh & United team is -

-------------Hart--------------
--Rafael--Kompany--Vidic--Evra--
--Valencia--Scholes--De Jong--Nani--
------Berbatov----Tevez-----------

Rag sat here opinion>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are we missing a Nani type player (a diving twat). Is Scholes really better than Yaya Toure? And yes I am bored.
The minute he has Valencia over either Balotelli or Silva is the very same minute where his argument crumbles to the ground. And the Scholes over Yaya thing aswell. Maybe 5 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.