We're not really here - a football opera.

Heard about this in the music news section of 6 music. Sounds like an interesting concept, and turns the lens on to the supporters in the stands.

Has anyone been?

https://contactmcr.com/shows/were-not-really-here-a-football-opera/

Saw a bit about it on TV last night.. supposed to be all about City fans yet for some reason in the crowd there's a random rag twat...suppose they are like rats in a way ...never far away from one ( except in Manchester)

I went last night. Really enjoyed it. Paul Lake introduced it but then it was largely amateur actors being a crowd at City. Some bits were a little cheesy but overall it worked really well and if you do get chance to go take it.

Think I'm probably getting increasingly misanthropic, but it's not for me.

I’ll be honest, I saw the clips of it on the news and almost died cringing

One of the most embarassing things i’ve ever seen our fans do

Which is saying alot

It's been done by the producer and director in otger countrues and suposed to be good.
Thing is the clip really is nothing I recognise from my match day in the 25yrs I have been going.

They all look like main or family standers and singing the wank version of blue moon puts me off.
Maybe a few middle aged moany ****s at the back flicking the V's and singing we've got an M an A an N etc or some other less cringey sanitised song as that BM version is.

I expect it's more than that but north west tonights piece on it just didn't grab me and has put me off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.