West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why Pep is taking flak over 3 at the back and playing different formations , both Sagna and Zabs have been injured which has forced his hand unless he puts an unproven Maffeo into the cauldron of the Premier League and teams like WBA who will play the usual Pullis physical game . If we cut out the mistakes we will win today , but our play from the back invites pressure and our players are not at the levle of barca or bayern and mistakes are happening regularly , i dont see that changing today we will concede so lets hope Kun has his shooting boots on.

Honestly I'm scared when I see a back 3 of Otamendi, Stones and Kolarov. In my opinion the team looks top heavy, but it's obviously Pep's plan to camp in their half and pass them to death. I'm confident that we'll win, but if they score first it'll be 20x difficult

3-4-3 diamond ?

Otamendi-Stones-Kolarov
------------Nando
---Dinho---------Gundo
-----------Silva
Sterling--Kun--Nolito

I like the balance .[/QUOT
3-4-3 diamond ?

Otamendi-Stones-Kolarov
------------Nando
---Dinho---------Gundo
-----------Silva
Sterling--Kun--Nolito

I like the balance .

i like this formation. look much more balance.
if City want to play 3 at the back, this formation is the right one.
rather than playing with 6 midfield, with only aguero to pass upfront.
with 3 at the back it make sense that pure side back like Maffeo are not included for this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.