West Brom at home - Deja Vu?

Marvin said:
At the moment we're lacking confidence. In the short term it could get worse, and we'll be tired, very tired when we get back from the Nou Camp. We'll be very vulnerable against WBA.

If we can win that, that will be significant

To be honest I don't go with the tired excuse.

They had a full 10 days off before the Burnley match and that didn't do any good.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
don't see it.

If we don't beat Barca, I don't see the players picking themselves up, the writing will be on the wall.

If we do beat Barca, we'll be knackered, and Pulis will do everything we can't play against, put 10 behind the ball and counter-attack.

Whatever happens it's got nothing to do with being knackered we just lost after 2 weeks off, Dippers beat us after extra time in Turkey and 2 days off.

In the last three seasons we have never once looked in any danger of finishing out of the top 3.

This year we do and that is the new priority. We are not going to win the league and if we carry on like this we are not going to finish in the top 4.

Teams that's win 6 out of 14 games do not suddenly win 9 out of 9.

If we don't win this game and we lose again, then after the Dippers win tonight, and the way the fixtures fall over the next 2 weeks with us not playing until the Monday night game we could be out of the top four!!

It's not that far fetched at all:

Gooners beat the barcodes which take them 2 points clear of us.
Dippers beat the Rags and go 2 points clear of us.

Gooners V Dippers matters not both are above us
Rags beat Aston Villa go 1 point above us.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
If we don't win this game and we lose again, then after the Dippers win tonight, and the way the fixtures fall over the next 2 weeks with us not playing until the Monday night game we could be out of the top four!!

Not far fetched its nailed on other than Dippers would have to beat Arsenal to go ahead of us but the likely result a draw would put us level on points with them.

A Manure win on Sunday and we slip to fourth anyway.

I think MP knows how important Saturday is and it will be interesting as to how stubborn he is.

WBA are safe now and will play with freedom , they have nothing to lose and these are the games where when you do , you often come unstuck.

It beats me why some people need to keep repeating themselves in thread after thread, is this some kind of race to find who can be the most downbeat, it's the same people, same shit different thread are they frightened that somehow their opinion has been ignored? Or somehow if they keep repeating themselves the club will listen to them

Whilst I admit it's not a good time for all of us, for pities sake give us a break will you, it's becoming incredibly boring, it's a forum for debate not just for spamming your opinions

Well I've got a beautiful brand spanking grand-daughter so I'm happy.
Thank f*ck for that because I'd be a miserable bastard otherwise.

BlueAnorak said:
Well I've got a beautiful brand spanking grand-daughter so I'm happy.
Thank f*ck for that because I'd be a miserable bastard otherwise.

Great news for you , another blue who hopefully won't inherit our pessimism (LOL).

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:

But if we do win, we're three points off the top of the league, and it's still only March!

Surely one of the things we've learned during the two title winning seasons is that we take one game at a time, and that nothing is predictable in top class sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.