West Brom at home - Deja Vu?

njmcfc1894

born longsight,live blackley,s/ticket block 118
Can we do it? im wavering but after giving up on Saturday Chelsea gave me a glimmer of hope, i still thought at 8 points behind in 2012 we could do it but we had advantage of still having United to play at home, 2014 my hope was all on the visit of Chelsea to Anfield, this year my (slim ) hope is we have West Brom at home again after the title has gone.

2012 defeat to Arsenal and Balotelli madness and we though all over , we returned to the Etihad and beat West Brom 4-0 and United lost to Wigan.We know what happened after that.

2014 defeat at Anfield in title decider(media not me) then a shambles of a draw against Sunderland, all over everyone said , Monday after West Brom roll into the Etihad and get beat 3-1 , again we win title.

Slim hope but with this squad you never know, West Brom at home just a coincidence or or an omen? lets hope its the latter.

To be fair, we've arguably been in worse positions than this in the two title winning years

We usually look dead and buried after 32 games, and somehow manage it with the help of others.

We've got an extra 3 games to work our magic this time :)

Positive spin and all that.

I hope so, but our team looks completely shot. They look like they've raised the white flag already.

This is what will happen. They will park the bus. We will play 4-4-2 and have no midfield. Then it will go either one of two ways:

A) They will counter attack us score and we'll be lucky to get a draw, a la Hull.

B) We'll get a break and grind out a hard fought 2-0 a la Leceister.

Whatever happens it won't be a pleasurable experience sat there watching it thats for sure.

At the moment we're lacking confidence. In the short term it could get worse, and we'll be tired, very tired when we get back from the Nou Camp. We'll be very vulnerable against WBA.

If we can win that, that will be significant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.