West Brom away - Banners/flags/inflatables etc?

Kenney_The_Blue

There's been a million threads on here about atmosphere etc over the past few weeks (a couple of them mine) yesterday was a huge improvement on Wednesday, I've just been through almost 30 pages of the blue alliance thread, now let's put these ideas into practice away at west brom!

As I said above, there's been a lot of ideas bounced around, now let's put some of them into practice...

Re: West Brom away - Banners/flags etc?

agreed, you must do this, its all well and good talking about it but then words must be put into practice. I unfortunately am not going but tell everyone to take there flags, scarves and banners.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
There's been a million threads on here about atmosphere etc over the past few weeks (a couple of them mine) yesterday was a huge improvement on Wednesday, I've just been through almost 30 pages of the blue alliance thread, now let's put these ideas into practice away at west brom!

I've got two banners to take and I've also got blue smoke bombs (opinions on these please!)

As I said above, there's been a lot of ideas bounced around, now let's put some of them into practice...
I say take the smoke bomb, let it off at the end of the game even if we are losing or drawing.

Smoke bombs are a good idea.

Flags, scarves and banners are a bit gay though.

SS117 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

I've got two banners to take and I've also got blue smoke bombs (opinions on these please!)

I say take the smoke bomb, let it off at the end of the game even if we are losing or drawing.

Yeah I've got two, I'll let them off so long as everyone around me seems like the type that are up for it and won't go and whinge and tell a fucking steward (oh ad everyone's stood up of course)

Re: West Brom away - Banners/flags/smoke bombs etc?

West Brom away for me will always bring back memories of the 2 inflatable frankensteins fighting each other! Now those were "The Away" days!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.