West Brom away - Banners/flags/inflatables etc?

Re: West Brom away - Banners/flags/smoke bombs etc?

Mothball said:
West Brom away for me will always bring back memories of the 2 inflatable frankensteins fighting each other! Now those were "The Away" days!!

New ideas now mate! Hopefully get some of them off the ground :)

i'm going to sit in silence apart from when i whinge about a bad pass<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:20 pm --<br /><br />
Mothball said:
West Brom away for me will always bring back memories of the 2 inflatable frankensteins fighting each other! Now those were "The Away" days!!
wasn't it Godzilla Vs Frankenstein?

squirtyflower said:
i'm going to sit in silence apart from when i whinge about a bad pass

-- Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:20 pm --

Mothball said:

I thought the same Squirty....how quickly some people forget our heritage :-)
I also remember the police/stewards opening the big gates for people, so that they could get their bigger inflatables in.... paddling pools etc :-) .... Just Imagine that happening nowadays with the likes of fooking Showsec especially !

Re: West Brom away - Banners/flags etc?

tidyman said:
Smoke bombs are a good idea.

Flags, scarves and banners are a bit gay though.

Haha!

Bring the smoke bombs. But you should cover your face and put them down to the ground after you have have lit the fuse. You can get a juicy punishment if the club or the guards can tell that it was you that lit the shit.

Sure, flags and banners are a little gay, but atleast it looks good in big numbers.

BufordUSABlue said:
squirtyflower said:

Mothball said:

I also remember the police/stewards opening the big gates for people, so that they could get their bigger inflatables in.... paddling pools etc :-) .... Just Imagine that happening nowadays with the likes of fooking Showsec especially !

I brought my 6ft t-rex for the QPR game end of last season, half way through blowing it up,steward.... "erm what you doing" ...me "blowing it up, why" ..."erm Well I've asked if you have permission from the saftey/fire officer"...."why have you done that"....."erm dunno...anyway you have to put it down"...."why"....."erm, cos I had to ask the fire officer"....."no you didnt"...enter another steward "whats up"...."your workmate says I have to take it down"......"why you have had it up before, wait there I'l ask why"...."ok"...... "as he has aked the fire officer, you have too , sorry"... "ok, but did he really need to ask him"..." ermmm nope"

BufordUSABlue said:
squirtyflower said:

Mothball said:

i remember it like it was yesterday
went with my dad, RIP, and had gone to the motor show at the NEC before the game

lost 1-0 didn't we?

it was frankenstein v godzilla /t.rex, and guys carrying in their mate in his shorts in a paddling pool...brill
if i remember right some city fans car had its whole front windscreen taken out, by locals in the housing estate behind our end !!
bad point about WBA away, that bloody walk after the game if your in a car,
good point, the pub that does curry before the match !

Re: West Brom away - Banners/flags etc?

tidyman said:
Smoke bombs are a good idea.

Flags, scarves and banners are a bit gay though.
I think it's something lacking in English support these days.

This was us at Villa Park in 1981,
mcfc%20kippax.ashx

us on the left Ipswich in the right. Which side looks the best?

It's like the difference on Wednesday between City and Dortmund fans.

squirtyflower said:

Mothball said:
Was there myself and will never forget the paddling pool getting passed above heads with some twat in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.