West Brom away - Banners/flags/inflatables etc?

Re: West Brom away - Banners/flags/smoke bombs etc?

Do people prefer Smoke bombs to flares?

It would be great seeing a City end full banners and flags something like the picture danburge82 posted would be great to see.

mcfcnorthstand said:
BufordUSABlue said:
squirtyflower said:
i'm going to sit in silence apart from when i whinge about a bad pass

-- Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:20 pm --

wasn't it Godzilla Vs Frankenstein?

I thought the same Squirty....how quickly some people forget our heritage :-)
I also remember the police/stewards opening the big gates for people, so that they could get their bigger inflatables in.... paddling pools etc :-) .... Just Imagine that happening nowadays with the likes of fooking Showsec especially !

I brought my 6ft t-rex for the QPR game end of last season, half way through blowing it up,steward.... "erm what you doing" ...me "blowing it up, why" ..."erm Well I've asked if you have permission from the saftey/fire officer"...."why have you done that"....."erm dunno...anyway you have to put it down"...."why"....."erm, cos I had to ask the fire officer"....."no you didnt"...enter another steward "whats up"...."your workmate says I have to take it down"......"why you have had it up before, wait there I'l ask why"...."ok"...... "as he has aked the fire officer, you have too , sorry"... "ok, but did he really need to ask him"..." ermmm nope"
Is that Latin, or a lesson in grammar.

i8rags said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
BufordUSABlue said:
I thought the same Squirty....how quickly some people forget our heritage :-)
I also remember the police/stewards opening the big gates for people, so that they could get their bigger inflatables in.... paddling pools etc :-) .... Just Imagine that happening nowadays with the likes of fooking Showsec especially !

I brought my 6ft t-rex for the QPR game end of last season, half way through blowing it up,steward.... "erm what you doing" ...me "blowing it up, why" ..."erm Well I've asked if you have permission from the saftey/fire officer"...."why have you done that"....."erm dunno...anyway you have to put it down"...."why"....."erm, cos I had to ask the fire officer"....."no you didnt"...enter another steward "whats up"...."your workmate says I have to take it down"......"why you have had it up before, wait there I'l ask why"...."ok"...... "as he has aked the fire officer, you have too , sorry"... "ok, but did he really need to ask him"..." ermmm nope"
Is that Latin, or a lesson in grammar.

Don't be so silly, its Hebrew.

I'm going to look into the punishment I can get for letting one off, they look so good when set off though!

A few went off towards the end of last season.The best bet would be to maybe pass them around once lit so they cant point out who lit it. Or you can throw them on the ground but be carful as they can stain cloths if someone is stood too close.

I think smoke granades would be ok but they might kick off about flares.

smoke bombs yes, just remember to throw them on the ground so they cant find who threw it.

If you are holding it and a steward has a word with you just say it was thrown at your feet so you picked it up. Like I say, a few seemed to go off in the ground last season and didnt hear of anyone gettin kicked out etc.

iv got a couple of smoke bombs and a BLUE flare! but first i need to find a ticket, can anyone help?

Joe_mcfc said:
iv got a couple of smoke bombs and a BLUE flare! but first i need to find a ticket, can anyone help?

got to the eds game agaisnt chelsea with that lot if possible ??

MancunianCitizen said:
Do people prefer Smoke bombs to flares?

It would be great seeing a City end full banners and flags something like the picture danburge82 posted would be great to see.
No. Flares are better but flares are illegal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.