West Brom away - Banners/flags/inflatables etc?

Re: West Brom away - Banners/flags/smoke bombs etc?

danburge82 said:
MancunianCitizen said:
Do people prefer Smoke bombs to flares?

It would be great seeing a City end full banners and flags something like the picture danburge82 posted would be great to see.
No. Flares are better but flares are illegal.

So are smoke bombs, both look great in my opinion so feel free to set them off. It would also be great if we could get a few to the EDS games as well.

bluebannana said:
Joe_mcfc said:
iv got a couple of smoke bombs and a BLUE flare! but first i need to find a ticket, can anyone help?

got to the eds game agaisnt chelsea with that lot if possible ??

Yeah im going there mate, might just take 1 smoke bomb for that to, but really want to go west brom, just missed out on getting a ticket

How do you get tickets for EDS games?

BlueHalli said:
How do you get tickets for EDS games?

you can pay on the gate, check out the first page of the citizens thread if interested in that for more details mate

MCFCpassion said:
danburge82 said:
MancunianCitizen said:
Do people prefer Smoke bombs to flares?

It would be great seeing a City end full banners and flags something like the picture danburge82 posted would be great to see.
No. Flares are better but flares are illegal.

So are smoke bombs, both look great in my opinion so feel free to set them off. It would also be great if we could get a few to the EDS games as well.

Yeah smoke bombs look great, just set them off and leave them on the floor, I'll sort it.

smoke bombs look great... it concerns me with comments "flags / scarves are gay". Just dont get that, nothing better than a sea of blue and club colours worn... Everybody wear club colours in some way.

Wish i was going west brom, could not get ticket so if any spares let me know please.

trevorriley said:
smoke bombs look great... it concerns me with comments "flags / scarves are gay". Just dont get that, nothing better than a sea of blue and club colours worn... Everybody wear club colours in some way.

Wish i was going west brom, could not get ticket so if any spares let me know please.

I love flags and banners and was ironic when I said it is gay. I'm sorry if my irony was not evident... There ain't nothing better then a section full of loud football fans with lots of flags, banners and smoke bombs.

Mothball said:
West Brom away for me will always bring back memories of the 2 inflatable frankensteins fighting each other! Now those were "The Away" days!!

I remember Trevor Morley laughing when we sang his name to the Frankenstein! Top kit too. Not so good 1-0 defeat, Brian Gayle lost a long ball in the floodlights!

trevorriley said:

totaly agree with you, nothing better than seeing a whole section covered in flags and colour. Scarves arnt bad either but one thing i cant stand is the half half scarves, they should be banned!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.