West Brom away Boxing Day

Likewise.

Forgot about West Brom. Arrrrgh! :-(

Need at least 1 ticket, or 2 if anyone can help?

Happy to travel and pick up the tickets.

Many thanks.

Looking for 1 adult and 1 child only 7985 points so just missed out. (Will have 2 adults if available) must be together, thanks.

alih said:
Looking for 1 adult and 1 child only 7985 points so just missed out. (Will have 2 adults if available) must be together, thanks.

i know the ticket part of the os is poor but its not showing sold out on my page. give them another try.

The Blue said:
de niro said:
The Blue said:
Was due to get them tomorrow (8.5k loyalty points), need two if anyone can help PM me?

i reckon there will be more available. only a guess but i hope so for the likes of you.

Hopefully mate, i've got Leicester to look forward anyway! I was seeing if there was any hospitality tickets available, but there is nothing on the website. I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

Missed out by 10 points the perils of going gold this season. My lad was was hanging on from yesterday to wait for me.

blue b4 the moon said:
The Blue said:
de niro said:
i reckon there will be more available. only a guess but i hope so for the likes of you.

Hopefully mate, i've got Leicester to look forward anyway! I was seeing if there was any hospitality tickets available, but there is nothing on the website. I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

Missed out by 10 points the perils of going gold this season. My lad was was hanging on from yesterday to wait for me.

It's soul destroying missing out by one day! Got the hotel booked in Brum, but going to hold out cancelling it in case I end up getting a couple of tickets.

Hi guys, trying to purchase two tickets for the West Brom Boxing Day game. Looks like I just missed out on the points having 8800. Any help would be great. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.