West Brom - post match thread

I know it hurts mate but sometimes the truth has to be spoken. the keeper had an ok game but flapped again. now you can ignore the fact he's not an upgrade, or that he will cost us goals but I wont. I say it as it is. not even my opinion, its a fact he flaps and he has cost us goals. fact.

now where's that border collie.

Simply ignoring you mate. You get the attention on here you're looking for so be happy with that.
Your vision on football or Bravo is non existing anyways.

Just got in cant be arse to read through it all bit we win and theress 30 pages. we lose and theres 30 thousand.

For the first time in a while I can watch match of the day then shearer annoys fans of all clubs by saying Aguero is the only world class player in the prem. Brilliant.
Ps - having thought about it I would also say kdb is the only other world class player in the prem.
Pps - oh and Kompany when fully fit
Ppps - and Silva as well

What a good performance, great goals, and excellent result. Well done Pep for resting several players midweek who turned in very good performances today, giving us an excellent overall performance, and 3 crucial points, which might not have been gleaned, but for fielding a weakened team - reluctantly - against the scum.
Justification for Pep, in my view. Is evidence of that to be found in the fact that United, having fielded their full strength team against our reserves, got only a point at home against the mighty Burnley?
Whatever - I fuckin' love City!!!
Bring on Barcelona!

I'm still celebrating a great 0-4 win by the boys in blue. Apart from a tough 20 minutes during the 2nd half after Pullis changed his formation with a couple of subs, we were in absolute control and deserved the win.

I can't wait for Tuesday the nerves are already bubbling. Come on City.

I was out for the day today (deliberately as I couldn't get a ticket, and I hate following a stream, or worse an internet commentary), so I have just watched the full game. My biggest feeling about the game, was that we played much simpler football, not trying to force things, and consequently found it much easier.

A back 4 v 3 at the back, back 4 is better, and we kept a clean sheet.
Players who get no end of shit on here played well, in a back 4, Fernando and Kolarov.
Gundogan had his best game by a mile, playing further forward, not playing alongside Fernandhino who was back to his (simple) best.
Sterling on his best side, the right, had a good game.
Silva, without KdB looked great, KdB without Silva looked good too.
Aguero has clearly been told to work harder to play in this team, and as a result looked superb today.

So much to be pleased about, compared to the last 3 or 4 weeks of passing for little end purpose, today we were shooting whenever an opportunity offered.

So much better than the last 3-4 weeks, really enjoyed the way we played.

Sorry, but my brain is buggered!..
Where is the today's Matchday Thread?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.