West Brom Post Match Thread

Little kid behind me spent 5 minutes freaking out to his dad about how the silly bird was going to die
qgPem29.gif

Love nipping over to Redcafe when we win and they lose. Total melt down. Will put a smile on your face

Another comfortable win we were on a different planet to West Brom, I just wish we would finish more chances earlier as at 1-0 it is always a worry they may fluke one.

The players union or the fa really have to get a grip of how we are being reffed and why blatant red card offences are not being punished. The one on Diaz, out of control, studs up and intent was mind boggling it was only a yellow. Both Mason and Madely should be on the carpet and dropped. Referee's were better when they were amateurs the standard is appalling now.

I wish people would not tempt fate with all this we've won the league already bollocks. 68 points never won it. Yes we are in a great position. The maximum points the rags can reach is 92. If we win 8 more games they can't catch us no matter what they do. We just need to keep winning a game at a time and soon the games will.run out. I fear more injuries though as the plan for every game seems to be to kick us off the park.

I will be ecstatic with the title, for me it is always the main prize, anything else will be a bonus.

Chuffed to bits and happily clapping

Bernardinho is getting better with the time, is Silva.
Raheem works his bollocks off, two assists, and the two sitters missed says he'll do well.
Kun Agüero, assisted for a KDB hat trick and another superbly flicked golazo.
Merlin, be well son, please. Gündo covered superbly.
Fernandinho, keeps our machinery ticking.
Laporte, who would've thought, played like he's been here for yonks.
Zinchenko, Otamendi, Walker, neat defence movable line
Ederson, always reliable, cool, calm, composed.
Brahim, criminally hacked by an english clogger, who needs A£€xi$ $án¢h€z

Southamericanos pundits already conceding us the title thanx to spuds beating the scum, no way they'd close the gap, dippers and spuds are closing on them, mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.