West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------Hart--------------------
Sagna---Kompany---Mangala---Clichy
-----------------Fernando----------------
------------Silva-----------Yaya-------------
----De Bruyne------Bony-------Sterling---

Can't argue with that, IF of course, we get De Bruyne in time. Our fullbacks worry me, compared to the rest of the squad they're so poor - but, for a weakened squad, that is still so strong!

Would love to see a couple of youths come on 2nd half, Iheanacho and either Garcia/Lopes, or, if MP's feeling brave, bring on Denayer for Mangala if we're comfortable.

Would be amazing to see some youth. Show faith in them and they may well flourish, and if we don't, we'll never know.

What i think Pellegrini will play, not necessarily what i'd like to see.

Sagna---Kompany---Mangala---Clichy
---------Fernando------Yaya-------------
----Navas------Silva-------Sterling---
-----------------Aguero----------------

Not including KDB as he's not currently a City player. Aguero is the only one i wasn't sure on ordinarily i don't think he'd play but with Chelsea second he'll need to be fit for that so i think he'll start and Bony can replace him when he's tiring. I can see him playing that team for the Chelsea game too, I fear the partial/no pre-season for a sizeable number of our players is going to cost us dearly.

Can't argue with that, IF of course, we get De Bruyne in time. Our fullbacks worry me, compared to the rest of the squad they're so poor - but, for a weakened squad, that is still so strong!

Would love to see a couple of youths come on 2nd half, Iheanacho and either Garcia/Lopes, or, if MP's feeling brave, bring on Denayer for Mangala if we're comfortable.

Would be amazing to see some youth. Show faith in them and they may well flourish, and if we don't, we'll never know.
Considering Bony has had no real pre-season at all, you bloody well can argue with that.

Iheanacho has to be up front with Sterling and Silva either side.

Considering Bony has had no real pre-season at all, you bloody well can argue with that.

Iheanacho has to be up front with Sterling and Silva either side.

If Bony plays tomorrow (which I'm sure he will) then with three weeks of training, 1 competitive friendly, and 1 intra-squad friendly next week, I would be very surprised if he didn't start.

I'd rather we played Iheanacho, but if Bony is fit he will play

Zab---Kompany---Mangala---Clichy
---------Fernandinho------Yaya-------------
----Navas------Silva-------Sterling---
-----------------Aguero----

Zab---Kompany---Mangala---Kolarov
---------Fernando------Yaya-------------
----Nasri------Silva-------Sterling---
-----------------Aguero----------------

Why are people including De Bruyne!?

Realistically none of the south Americans will start the game and don't think Delph will be fit, so I imagine it will look something like this;

................................Hart..............................

Sagna..............Kompany........Mangala...........Clichy

....................Fernando.........Yaya.....................

.........Sterling.............Silva.................Nasri.......

...........................Bony.................................

I'd be suprised if Bony played. He maybe fit but hasn't had the friendlies to build up his match fitness. Start with Iheanacho and bring Bony off the bench if needs be

Hart

Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy

Fernando
Yaya
Nasri

Sterling
Iheanacho
Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.