West Brom vs Man City (pre match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasedupdeafguy

Can't believe there is another international break absolute joke really.

Anyway West Brom are in great form so it will be a very tough game much harder than the Fulham game imo.

543952_Manchester_City.jpg

Not going to be easy at all, we only drew last year so another opportunity to have another two points more than last season along with the two gained against Sunderland. It will all depend on where our players are having to play, whether injured and the recovery time from long flights. Oh I do loathe international breaks.

The Baggies think they are the new Barcelona. Think we'll have problems unless we're on top form. They're full of self-confidence, to say the least.

Watched a few of their games this season and they don't appear to be the kind of team to try a cagey approach. Against better teams, Liverpool, Everton, and Spurs, they've been very open, so I think they'll attack rather than park, so that might suit us.

Gabriel said:
Watched a few of their games this season and they don't appear to be the kind of team to try a cagey approach. Against better teams, Liverpool, Everton, and Spurs, they've been very open, so I think they'll attack rather than park, so that might suit us.
i hope they do, it will make for a more enjoyable game

greasedupdeafguy said:
Can't believe there is another international break absolute joke really.

Anyway West Brom are in great form so it will be a very tough game much harder than the Fulham game imo.

543952_Manchester_City.jpg

THIS should be the team week in week out imo, maybe swapping Clichy for Kolorov and Barry of Milner for Garcia every now and then depending on the oppossition.

Hello everyone :),
I have a favour to ask of you. My girlfriend is a big fan of City and we have only one channel where we can watch match on Saturday (20.10) with good quality. The problem is they will play only one match of Premier League on Saturday. People vote which match they want most and so far manu vs stoke is winning :/ . I please you to go on this site:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.canalplus.pl/sport/liga-angielska" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.canalplus.pl/sport/liga-angielska</a> and vote for City vs West Brom on the right-middle side of the page.
Best regards :)

I'd personally love to see

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Milner
Barry
Toure
Silva
Tevez
Aguero

Still think Richards is our best right back and I don't believe you can drop Kolarov after the weekends performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.