West Ham 2016/17

WHEN TOTTENHAM FUCKED IT UP !
WHEN TOTTENHAM FUCKED IT UP!
WERE ALL HAVIIIIIIIING A PARTY
WHEN TOTTENHAM FUCKED IT UP !

Well played you Hammers, done us proud

Collins, Reid , Fonte rocks at the back
Noble Kayoute Ayew Lanzini all have 110%

Stadium was rocking, atmosphere unbelievable there.

Fucking get in !!!!!

You won't be on poor old crouchino's xmas card list boss hehe, enjoy the night it was a good win, you fought hard.

Fantastic result. The team which I despise lost. The team I've always had a soft spot for won. Hope West Ham gave em a good kicking after n all.

Fantastic result. The team which I despise lost. The team I've always had a soft spot for won. Hope West Ham gave em a good kicking after n all.

I've despised Haringey for a long time ever since they were the MANUre of MotD in the 60s.. Funny though! Daughter Ewing lives in Narf Landon and when yer bump into folk and tell 'em they must be an Arse fan, Barnet fan, FCMoston fan they always seem to say Tottenham, and they are pleasant folk and they seem to have no baggage as far as God's Own Team is concerned.

TELEMMGLPICT000127828081-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqGuGfsQgEu4uQ6a1bMVE_A-0C11Q56lSSa1J4qNQ5sUw.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.