West Ham 2017/18

Are you on crack?
Mid table? Have a word mate
60000 seats 15k of which are empty most weeks. Apathy is rife. The Man Utd game is a case in point. NormAlly a guaranteed sell out. Empty. I had at least 15 seats around me for company
Good squad of players? I’ll add meth to that crack

Yes we’re a joke of a club. From Tits McGee and her excruciating Sun column that has succeeded in upsetting other teams who now won’t deal with us. Sullivan thinking the real world works like championship manager getting involved in transfers. Gold and Sullivan pretending they are real fans by charging the club 7% on loans they gave to the club. They didn’t ‘save’ us at all. I bet you swallowed that line didn’t you. They have not put one penny of their own money into this club. 7mil a year in interest? Some fans. Brady and Sullivan blaming the fans for bad results etc etc I could go on all night

Sorry, I hate ‘fans’ and board apologist lapdogs like you. The London Stadium is a khazi. And completely epitomises the boardroom. Held together by cable ties scaffolding and trampolines

Keep smoking sunshine

Easy mate, @BlueHammer85 will have your fackin eyes out.....

Pearly-Queen-Boy-72dpi.jpg

Best of luck next season mate as pellers is a special manager he really is and his football can be incredible to watch.

Also the best of luck in your fight against the ****s currently running your club.

Are you on crack?
Mid table? Have a word mate
60000 seats 15k of which are empty most weeks. Apathy is rife. The Man Utd game is a case in point. NormAlly a guaranteed sell out. Empty. I had at least 15 seats around me for company
Good squad of players? I’ll add meth to that crack

Yes we’re a joke of a club. From Tits McGee and her excruciating Sun column that has succeeded in upsetting other teams who now won’t deal with us. Sullivan thinking the real world works like championship manager getting involved in transfers. Gold and Sullivan pretending they are real fans by charging the club 7% on loans they gave to the club. They didn’t ‘save’ us at all. I bet you swallowed that line didn’t you. They have not put one penny of their own money into this club. 7mil a year in interest? Some fans. Brady and Sullivan blaming the fans for bad results etc etc I could go on all night

Sorry, I hate ‘fans’ and board apologist lapdogs like you. The London Stadium is a khazi. And completely epitomises the boardroom. Held together by cable ties scaffolding and trampolines

Keep smoking sunshine

average attendance 56,884 , over course of season we've sold 99.8% making us the 4th highest in the Prem

http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=england

the Man Utd game, which was pretty meaningless and on Sky, attendance was 56,902 (our capacity is 57,000) - maybe the 15 empty seats around you was erm... because they didn't want to sit near a moaning arse.

- the stadium is a massive draw for the younger generation coming through and for many who couldn't get tickets at UP - should be happy we've doubled our fan base so gives all hammers fans a chance to see us. Fair enough if you dont like it, but i'm very pleased we got away from the bog standard upton park and moved to a huge modern stadium which gives us a chance of a potential investor.

''joke of a club'' - yes there has been many mistakes by the board but get real, look at Sunderland, Leeds, Bolton etc - we could easily have been one of these clubs, what other owners wanted to buy us after the Icelandics ? i wouldn't go as far to say 'they saved us' but had they not stepped in then we could well have been one of those clubs - and yes they did put there own money into the club to rescue us at the time. End of day all clubs nowadays are run like businesses and owners do look to make profit, pretty much like everyone else in all industry - you have no idea of the real accounts and how to run a football club, very easy to be 'a fan' that constantly nit picks and looks at the negatives.

i'm not a board apologist - if i had my way, i'd kick them out for a owner like Man City have got - endless money to spend. that's all we really want isn't it ?

you can keep moaning though about the owners, how about a protest of some sort ? oh yeh, our fans cant even organize one of them.

average attendance 56,884 , over course of season we've sold 99.8% making us the 4th highest in the Prem

the Man Utd game, which was pretty meaningless and on Sky, attendance was 56,902 (our capacity is 57,000) - maybe the 15 empty seats around you was erm... because they didn't want to sit near a moaning arse.

- the stadium is a massive draw for the younger generation coming through and for many who couldn't get tickets at UP - should be happy we've doubled our fan base so gives all hammers fans a chance to see us. Fair enough if you dont like it, but i'm very pleased we got away from the bog standard upton park and moved to a huge modern stadium which gives us a chance of a potential investor.

''joke of a club'' - yes there has been many mistakes by the board but get real, look at Sunderland, Leeds, Bolton etc - we could easily have been one of these clubs, what other owners wanted to buy us after the Icelandics ? i wouldn't go as far to say 'they saved us' but had they not stepped in then we could well have been one of those clubs - and yes they did put there own money into the club to rescue us at the time. **End of day all clubs nowadays are run like businesses and owners do look to make profit, pretty much like everyone else in all industry - you have no idea of the real accounts and how to run a football club, very easy to be 'a fan' that constantly nit picks and looks at the negatives.

i'm not a board apologist* - if i had my way, i'd kick them out for a **owner like Man City have got - endless money to spend. that's all we really want isn't it ?

you can keep moaning though about the owners, how about a protest of some sort ? oh yeh, our fans cant even organize one of them.
* It certainly sounds like it.
**Which one is it? And have you heard of FFP? I can't remember if your owners voted in favour of it - please enlighten me.

* It certainly sounds like it.
**Which one is it? And have you heard of FFP? I can't remember if your owners voted in favour of it - please enlighten me.

FFP seems to have gone quiet, presume because the wage bill across the board has been increased from 4 mill up to 7 mill - believe all clubs voted in favour

my point is, we dont know how much owners are have to spend but it's fair to say not near the likes of City, United, Liverpool etc, seems hammers fans just demand these owners spend 50 mill on players and if they dont then it's tantrum time again

My favorite London club, and with Manuel at the helm, I think they'll improve. The football won't be the turgid shite served up by the Rags, that's for sure.

I like Manuel Pellegrini. He is a gentleman. But as a manager I have my doubts. He did fantastically well in his first season with City, but after that things went sour, and Manuel never looked like he had an idea how to change things. He just always played the same thing again and again. The League Cup win and perhaps the CL semi-final make the results of his last 2 seasons look okayish in retrospective, but in reality we played badly and Manuel looked lost and almost disinterested most of the time in the dug out. I think he only survived all 3 years with City because we knew Pep would be coming, so we "took a pinch" at least in the last season.
So for the Hammers I don't get all the optimism. There is a team to wake up there, and Manual did not impress me with his motivational powers during his City time.
I wish him and West Ham all the best, but I think this could turn out to be difficult for everybody.

''joke of a club'' - yes there has been many mistakes by the board but get real, look at Sunderland, Leeds, Bolton etc - we could easily have been one of these clubs, what other owners wanted to buy us after the Icelandics ? i wouldn't go as far to say 'they saved us' but had they not stepped in then we could well have been one of those clubs - and yes they did put there own money into the club to rescue us at the time. End of day all clubs nowadays are run like businesses and owners do look to make profit, pretty much like everyone else in all industry - you have no idea of the real accounts and how to run a football club, very easy to be 'a fan' that constantly nit picks and looks at the negatives.

i'm not a board apologist - if i had my way, i'd kick them out for a owner like Man City have got - endless money to spend. that's all we really want isn't it ?

Those attendance figures are not bums on seat figures. Arsenalesque

The Daves have not put a penny in. It’s all loans. Have a look at the accounts and show me where they’ve actually put in

Enjoy your popcorn

WHU need some serious work in the market, esp. Given Pellegrini's penchant for 4222/442

Arnoutavic Hernandez
Lanzini RM
DM DM
Masuaku CB CB Zaba
GK

Probably need a more youthful attacking RB too if Pelle does go with 2 up top all the fecking time as he did here

Players like Evans, Gibson, MANGALA PLEASE, Drinkwater, W.Carvalho, maybe Foden and a FW like Llorente to replace Carroll
Not sure what GK they could get that is better than the 2 they're apparently losing. Can't see them getting Butland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.