West Ham 2017/18

down to your owners to demand that, not us
Talkshite was a hammers wankfest this morning. Quite refreshing change from the regular rag/dipper/spuds one.

Interesting interview with Gold about your transfer targets this season. Stating the transfer policy has changed to buying players for the now, not future who are already PL experienced as they've been burnt too many times by agents.

I like west game honestly I do but your bargain basement tripe chat ain't workin with me or your core of fans
The board are the most holistic I've ever seen .
Number crunching investors it's plain to see
And no plan b .
How much did they get for payet? Come on they are a monopoly boardroom down there it's sad for the real hammers
Cos they have got real football spirit,good luck you irons cos I think you might need it sorry to be blunt but there you go.

I like west game honestly I do but your bargain basement tripe chat ain't workin with me or your core of fans
The board are the most holistic I've ever seen .
Number crunching investors it's plain to see
And no plan b .
How much did they get for payet? Come on they are a monopoly boardroom down there it's sad for the real hammers
Cos they have got real football spirit,good luck you irons cos I think you might need it sorry to be blunt but there you go.

The same board that saved this club from serious debt which could have been the death of West Ham ? ... the same owners that appointed Allardyce, secured us in the Premiership and have invested there own money and help stabilise this club, the same owners that have got us an amazing new stadium twice the size of our old one costing us very little, the same owners that have bought fans favourite Super Slav as manager and now securing the likes of Hart, Zabaleta and Hernandez. All this whilst not having the luxury of billionaire chairman other teams have.
They have worked wonders.

The same board that saved this club from serious debt which could have been the death of West Ham ? ... the same owners that appointed Allardyce, secured us in the Premiership and have invested there own money and help stabilise this club, the same owners that have got us an amazing new stadium twice the size of our old one costing us very little, the same owners that have bought fans favourite Super Slav as manager and now securing the likes of Hart, Zabaleta and Hernandez. All this whilst not having the luxury of billionaire chairman other teams have.
They have worked wonders.
But apart from that what else have the fuckers given you ? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.