West Ham 2017/18

I saw the match against a German side over the weekend I think and Zab came on after half. He was the only player on the pitch that looked competent on the ball. He made two or three crosses that should have been easy strikes, but I don't think a single one was connected by the forward. Does that team have any pace at all? Sure couldn't tell it.

I saw the match against a German side over the weekend I think and Zab came on after half. He was the only player on the pitch that looked competent on the ball. He made two or three crosses that should have been easy strikes, but I don't think a single one was connected by the forward. Does that team have any pace at all? Sure couldn't tell it.

Antonio, Lanzini and Hernandez are quick players

I don't watch or care about any pre season freindlys - just lets the players get some fitness and match practice

I think West Ham will struggle next season:

Zabeleta - regrettably, past it
Hernandez - a goal hanger. West Ham probably need more than that
Arnoutavic - hit and miss to say the least
Hart - steady Eddie. Just hope he has recovered from last season

They seem a very unbalanced team. Also, Fonte and Snodgrass didn't do much last season.

I think West Ham will struggle next season:

Zabeleta - regrettably, past it
Hernandez - a goal hanger. West Ham probably need more than that
Arnoutavic - hit and miss to say the least
Hart - steady Eddie. Just hope he has recovered from last season

They seem a very unbalanced team. Also, Fonte and Snodgrass didn't do much last season.
Zabba will get more plaudits for his performances for West Ham than he ever did for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.