West Ham 2017/18

As in "DD is K9P"? That one?
Yeah, that one. I put all those old top pressure beers in the junk category: DD, red barrel, Worthington E, etc. Real ale has to be hand pulled imo, you need to expose it to air for the full flavour.

Paul Ince calling for the fans to get behind the team. Is that the same Paul Ince who (IIRC) posed in a rag shirt while he was still a West Ham player? The self proclaimed "guv'nor"?

Fucking hypocrite.

Paul Ince calling for the fans to get behind the team. Is that the same Paul Ince who (IIRC) posed in a rag shirt while he was still a West Ham player? The self proclaimed "guv'nor"?

Fucking hypocrite.

That’s the one.

He knows our fans hate him so his just on a wind up

Good luck Moyes and do your best.
I admit this wasn’t the Manager I wanted, but we needed change.
If Moyes can make us a tighter unit, get our work rate up and install some confidence I will be a happy Hammer. We have a good squad of players that should be performing a lot better.

skysports-david-moyes-west-ham-hammers_4150678.jpg

COYI

If he starts talking about himself in the third person you're f*cked. There's a decent bunch of players there. Even he shouldn't mess it up

If Moyes can make us a tighter unit, get our work rate up and install some confidence I will be a happy Hammer. We have a good squad of players that should be performing a lot better.

COYI

Of course you’ll be backing your new manager like all of us would but Moyse has lost it as a manager.

COYI
Penny for your thoughts pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.