West Ham 2017/18

Mike dean did his best to assist Gollum today. He is one clueless turd. Him and Pearce pretending to talk tactics in that technical area was laughable. Their only plan was waste time

Their keeper wastes every single second he had the opportunity and,despite an early word in his ear,receives no sanction....Jesus nudges the ball away and gets booked immediately,awesome officiating!

Their keeper wastes every single second he had the opportunity and,despite an early word in his ear,receives no sanction....Jesus nudges the ball back to where the free kick should have been taken from and gets booked immediately,awesome officiating!

Fixed; Dean was fucking useless.

Silver medal for spoiling tactics, not a patch on Soton.

Keeper needs to sort his boots out as well.

By my reckoning his first go at wasting time came after 4 minutes so actually a bit earlier than the Southampton keeper.

Have to say I did find some of the chants from the West Ham fans funny though.

By my reckoning his first go at wasting time came after 4 minutes so actually a bit earlier than the Southampton keeper.

Have to say I did find some of the chants from the West Ham fans funny though.
Forster only took 90 seconds if I recall.

But the only difference was how long it took for them to get a goal kick. They both would have been at it after 10 seconds if they could.

how on earth did you play that well today and the little respect your getting from me is am watching your next big games vs united and liverpool chelsea arsenal spurs and i demand that sort of fight. you rolled over vs united and others big clubs this season and your turning up at city and given a show for the fans who made the trip up to manchester

west ham was always a good club and we respected each other over the years and the fight for the club and badge was never questioned but a lot of dirty washing is going on with your roll over at united and manager and players laughing and joking at the end was shocking you hated united just as much as city but watching that ass licking stuff made me feel sick and united laughed at you

Have to say I was incensed with that, he kicked it about three fucking yards towards the player taking it.

Dean also managed to add on another 60 seconds as they tried to claim the equaliser as well for all out time wasting pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.