West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

that's
Great assessment.
Foden injects into the team, unlike the holding mids, is urgency and directness.

that's the point i was trying to make the injection david silva had we miss ? but with phil foden we can correct it
and even dare i say improve it because of eye for goals by phil

He has an England cb who could have started the game & would have probably won it, along with several players who he benched, who are fit as a fiddle & a bunch of academy kids who will run their balls off to help.

West Ham have one decent forward, who went off.

Pep is fucking about & has been since August.

steady matey ?
maybe pep knows its going to be a long hard season and having legs at the end will be key

Notwithstanding all the arguments about Gundo/Rodders/Mahrez etc I can’t understand why Delap didn’t start yesterday. Pep goes on about lack of preseason and too many games but doesn’t include a player who isn’t even in the CL squad. Sergio could have been rested yesterday, for sure 3 starts in a week after 4 months out was asking for trouble. Baffling..

I noticed in this game, and indeed in quite a few others as well, how are counter-attacks seem to stall much more than in the past.
We seem to reach the edges of the box and then in stead of a killer pass or a cross across the goal we just stop, look around for support, by which time the defence is back in numbers. Sterling & FFS are both guilty of making the wrong call on so many occasions.

steady matey ?
maybe pep knows its going to be a long hard season and having legs at the end will be key

So he plays the same team twice ?

We all know the situation & everyone else is in the same boat.

That's why it's so important to pick up 3 points in games like yesterday. It may get worse, rather than better.

It's all excuses for poor management imo.

He was proper Pep for the Arsenal game, strongest team, amazing tactics & we nicked the points.

The only time we've seen him as his true self him since the lockdown imo.

Most of the time he's just fucking about playing subbuteo in his head. It's back to the days of Kolarov at cb & we have to keep watching it until he eventually realises it's fucking shit, & stops pissing about.

Then the season starts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.