West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

if City don’t score in the first 20 minutes they seem to run out of ideas. I always feel whenever gundogan and Rhodri start...it’s a slow game full of sideways passes in midfield... just like today.

I honestly think we need a change, Pep is trying everything even to a point hes confused himself

Every game from 20-21 has been hard to watch yes no fans & yes I juries & quick turnaround but its been awfull at best we've had 45 v Wolves, 30 minutes & 20 minutes the rest inc midweek & League Cup has been pants

I have no idea what shape he is trying to play & neither do some players

His selection today & substitutes over the last few months are just crazy

Add to the fact Aguero looks like his days are numbered & heartbreaking to say the least we are struggling big time in front of goal & thats even with Jesus fit & playing

We still havnt sorted LB although when fit Ake will be given a go but still 5 years down the line its been painful watching Mendy & Zinchenko at times although Cancelo in midweek & even worse today was shite, i think we are really cursed at LB

Its proven over the last couple of years when LB is shite players like Leroy & Sterling today have a stinker

Our recruitment has been 50-50 imo with so many bad players costing big money

Why Stones isn't being given another chance & Rodri, Garcia have week in week out is a mystery
Its time to say you know what young kids like THB & Delap your in

Fuck Garcia & fuck making Sergio look like hes finished, today Aguero looked a shadow of himself

Before people have a dig I love Sergio he is my hero but he's is done

Time for change on & off the field this current team isn't top 4 nevermind winning

Two years ago I'd have thought to myself "how many goals will we get today? Five or six". Nowadays I see every team in the league as banana skins.

I've no idea what's happening but the club is looking like it's in for a long, hard season and I think we will be a top 4 team this year. The whole setup feels stale and unimaginative.

I know this isn't going to be an ordinary league this year but we've got to start wondering where we are going and what we're trying to do. The big elephant in the room is Pep not signing a contract. That single issue is permeating through the team. The club have to decide if they want him to stay - and at the moment we look quite a way from challenging Liverpool- or we refresh the team. I want Pep to stay but if he's not got his heart in it, he has to make way for someone else.

Injuries can be unlucky (eg Laporte last year) which can happen at any time but the number were picking up now is ludicrous. Laporte, Ake, Aguero, Jesus, Mendy, Fernandinho...it's far far too many and I'm wondering what the condition of the players is.

We have not learnt a single thing in the last 12 months. That's the really grating part. The stats show 70 per cent possession, 10 shots on goal etc...and we lose 1-0. Every team we play against has forwards who just look more deadly than ours!!!
Wouldn't say more deadly,
There's no fking about, a couple of passes then hit the fker.
Just like bamford hatrick lastnight
If we were in the same positions he was in we still be passing it ever fking where except towards the net..

When I was in my late teens I used to play football Saturday morning, rugby Saturday afternoon and then play football again Sunday morning. I wasn’t even that fit and certainly wasn’t being paid. These guys are prize athletes in absolutely top physical condition, training
every day and looked after by teams of coaches, dieticians, doctors Etc but they can’t manage two games a week. Something just doesnt seem right to me.
What a supremely stupid “opinion”.

Get Sterling back on the right, Torres on the left and Mahrez on the bench where he deserves to be.
Ffs only one like option... I'd give you a super like if that was available. Think Peps head has inverted into his polo neck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.