West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

It's far more likely that Liverpool will beat Sheffield United .... and that Sheffield United will draw with us, or even beat us,
next week!
I like to be optimistic perhaps bordering on delusional on an occasion or two but then I remember the mighty Villa that got hammered last night that slaughtered the team the media would have us believe is the bestest
team with the bestest manager on the Universe minus the bestest defender in the world of all time.

here is to hoping....

I think after everyone has calmed down that we play a Champions League game away on Tuesday that’s 3 games inside a week.
Along with all the injuries and lack of a real break over the summer for us might explain today’s line up and substitutions.

Not long ago the warehouse I worked in for years decided to move to the midlands and close its Manchester operations, for the last 6 months after the closure announcement things were never the same. We went to work and went through the motions but no ones heart was in it anymore.

I really think we also have to question the players character. There was no aggression or increase in tempo after we went 1 goal down or it was 1-1. Everyone felt comfortable in the game, we are supposed to out run our opponents. The whole game felt pedestrian. I really think even if pep stays or goes we really need a squad refresh. How many times have you actually seen rodri attempt a slide tackle. Raheem has improved but his 1 on 1 is still rubbish, he needs to shoot the ball more without taking unnecessary touches. I won’t mind if we sell Raheem because I don’t think he would ever be a great finisher and we need him to bail us in some matches. I don’t care if pep stays or goes but if he wants to stay he has to renew latest after the coming international break and he tells us that we have to rebuild because our squad is very unbalanced

I think after everyone has calmed down that we play a Champions League game away on Tuesday that’s 3 games inside a week.
Along with all the injuries and lack of a real break over the summer for us might explain today’s line up and substitutions.
Little point in keeping the squad ready for Chumps League which we have no chance of winning at the expense of our Premier League fortunes.

in saying that this squad is nowhere near good enough to challenge for the premiership whether we were in Europe or not and Pep is off the boil big time at present.

Little wonder we are dropping points against sides like West Ham , Leeds and Leicester with a lot more where that came from to come this season.

Found it odd for the so called penalty and the pull by gundog bt managed to find camera angles looking up the pitch, yet when the lad handballed? It they and VAR couldn't find an angle that showed it one way or the other.
Then showing a still that was obviously before it struck him.
Odd?

We're regressing at an alarming rate, we're slow and ponderous, I'm fed up of seeing stats saying 800+ passes when only about 50 of them are forward passes.
We've got 2 players doing a very poor impression of what Fern did so brilliantly on his own, Pep is putting square pegs in round holes, we're too narrow with the inverted wingers shite, our plan A isn't working and we haven't got a plan B, we ain't good enough to win the league and on current form we're not even top 4, I'm baffled and bemused and bored to death with pointless possession based football.
Sorry for the negativity.

Rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.