West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

I think after everyone has calmed down that we play a Champions League game away on Tuesday that’s 3 games inside a week.
Along with all the injuries and lack of a real break over the summer for us might explain today’s line up and substitutions.
Stop making excuses, we're going downhill at a massive rate

I honestly think we need a change, Pep is trying everything even to a point hes confused himself

Every game from 20-21 has been hard to watch yes no fans & yes I juries & quick turnaround but its been awfull at best we've had 45 v Wolves, 30 minutes & 20 minutes the rest inc midweek & League Cup has been pants

I have no idea what shape he is trying to play & neither do some players

His selection today & substitutes over the last few months are just crazy

Add to the fact Aguero looks like his days are numbered & heartbreaking to say the least we are struggling big time in front of goal & thats even with Jesus fit & playing

We still havnt sorted LB although when fit Ake will be given a go but still 5 years down the line its been painful watching Mendy & Zinchenko at times although Cancelo in midweek & even worse today was shite, i think we are really cursed at LB

Its proven over the last couple of years when LB is shite players like Leroy & Sterling today have a stinker

Our recruitment has been 50-50 imo with so many bad players costing big money

Why Stones isn't being given another chance & Rodri, Garcia have week in week out is a mystery
Its time to say you know what young kids like THB & Delap your in

Fuck Garcia & fuck making Sergio look like hes finished, today Aguero looked a shadow of himself

Before people have a dig I love Sergio he is my hero but he's is done

Time for change on & off the field this current team isn't top 4 nevermind winning
I thing he is burned out and also the loss of Arteta has been huge.

Arteta always questioned Pep and challenged him, he was never a yes man.

Now we have a whole staff of yes men and Pep's decision making is looking extremely dubious.

I thing he is burned out and also the loss of Arteta has been huge.

Arteta always questioned Pep and challenged him, he was never a yes man.

Now we have a whole staff of yes men and Pep's decision making is looking extremely dubious.
Who is this useless number two we have with us, a serial loser if his stats are anything to go by.

Our only star asset is KDB and I worry he might jump ship if this decline becomes a slide. I wouldn't blame him at this stage in his career..
IF Messi came I have a feeling he would be off, he , KDB should be this teams main man, not a 34 yr old sulking superstar.

Having had an hour to calm down. Once again we have lost because of shit finishing.

Pep is trying is hardest to make the team as slow and imbalanced as possible but Sterling should score at least one of them chances and we are sat here now with 3 points.

As he should have done at Leeds when 1-1 too. This missing chances has carried over from last season. When we aren’t playing well, which we are not, we have to take chances when they come.

I wouldn’t trust this team to win 3 in a row now never mind the 14-18 in a row we done in the past. Big players have been let go and some players are getting older and the recruitment to replace them has been awful. Injuries doesn’t help but also doesn’t help when our manager loves to experiment every week instead of just settling with a starting 11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.