West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

I still think the players out or not fully fit is hindering City. Laporte, Aguero, De Bruyne, is the spine and will improve us.

Lack of pace is a worry but it shouldn’t be with Torres, Foden, Sterling and Mahrez,

The problem for me is the midfield just doesn’t work with Rodri and Gundogan, forwards are having to drop back to compensate for the lack of mobility there, and then are starting attacks further from goal.

I am hoping with Laporte return The defence will be solid, pushing the midfield up and the forwards further up.

Saying that Pep killed our momentum with the 3rd sub today.

Not sure who I swore at the most, but another 5 minutes, and it might have been De Bruyne, and his often repeated ,casual reverse pass to a wrong footed teammate.

Mahrez and Sterling both figured highly.

Why when he is right?
Which is a reasoned response, I don’t agree though..... it’s like he has the equivalent of writers block, he’s 100% going through the motions but to write off the best manager of the last decade is folly
I’d happily have him next year if he’d sign a contract and remove the air of uncertainty because we could then move forward and figure out what to do but when we dunno if hes staying or going then quite frankly i’d want him gone to reset things

Which is a reasoned response, I don’t agree though..... it’s like he has the equivalent of writers block, he’s 100% going through the motions but to write off the best manager of the last decade is folly
Shiny toy syndrome. Pochettino is the only real candidate and he's nowhere near Pep's level. Brendan Rodgers? Don't make me laugh.

back five were ok in my opinion. Not great, but Ok. Walker the pick but Danilo did some good stuff in attack. I’m sorry to say it but Bernie is living off his good season. The boy is giving his all but I see zero creativity from him. Rodri is one paced (slow) seldom makes a pass forward and doesn’t exactly go looking for the ball to help our defence out. The number of times he is positioned where he cannot receive a pass is ridiculous for a player that plays pivot. He and Gundo are killing our creativity Because of the pace of their passing.
Stirling and Mahrez were poor and Kun didn’t get a sniff.
Foden should be first name on the team sheet just now. I would like to see a Gabby Kun, Torres, Foden, Kev front five. When they are all fit.

FFS... Confirmed Aguero is injured... WTF is going on?

We lose a player every single fucking game
May be two if people on here are right about Walker. I don’t know what’s going on but it’s not right. It doesn’t happen to other teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.