West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

God I miss the days of feeling great after the games. I just feel depressed watching city now. Crazy how much it can effect you. At least we get the chance to sing city are back at some point in the future.

have a good weekend blues
Perhaps we have been a bit too spoilt the last few seasons. An away draw at Wham feels like we’ve lost 0-3, I’m pining for the sort of football our same manager gave us less than 18 months ago.

West Ham are a nuisance now no longer pushovers ,that kind of 2nd half dominance usually gets a win,
Bernardo in particular is being wasted as hes better at unlocking defences and has a better shot than Mahrez, and i dont like him in the same side as Mahrez anyway
They ended up in the same places doing the same thing
Thinking about crossing then passing it backwards as theres nobody to hit v 3 centre backs

He has 15/21 in his last premier league games....

again, an easy target for some, he needs a rest like the whole of the squad, the players aren’t machines, how many fucking times do people have to realise what the reality is?
They shouldn’t get tired, the money they’re paid :-)

I just can’t get my head around how mich Pep is getting wrong and how little he is getting right at the moment. He’s suddenly become a bad manager it’s been sudden but he is at this moment in time a bad manager. Since Lyon he has been dreadful.

Have to wonder about the impact of Arteta moving on and exactly how much quality support Pep has around him.

Shocking from Mahrez, Gundo, Rodri and Garcia

Piss poor from Pep for picking them time after time

terrible from Txiki and Berrada thinking we didn’t need a left back a striker or a midfielder

going to be a long old season
Thought Rodri was pretty good, some decent threaded passes through the lines only for Mahrez and Sterling to miss-control.

Finally, tactically we have been well and truly sussed. I had hoped to see pep come with a new plan this season...same shit over and over.
Are we really even playing the same tactics we used to though? We used to have an incredible press and in possession it was all about quick tempo and great movement off the ball. We play at walking pace these days and too many players just standing around rather than looking for space. And the press is non existent. I'm not sure our tactics have been sussed so much as I just don't think we are playing the same way at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.